Announcement regarding Ricoh tomorrow (1 Viewer)

procdoc

I'm not being funny but ACL are owed over a million quid, regardless whether the rent is fair etc it doesn't matter. Sisu just try and pull fast one after fast one so they will try it on again. What they owe is black and white so we can all debate it until we're (sky) blue in the face, it's irrelevant

D

Deleted member 4232

There was something in the CET saying ccfc have until the 2nd January, when the courts re-open... Its a mess.

mattylad

Yeah I said this yesterday, its going to be the middle of Jan before any sort of order can be enforced.

kepit 2 yusen

I hope a full and proper announcement comes very quickly. Anything other than positive news is going to severely test my patience with the whole CCFC set up. I've had enough now just like many others. Neither side seem intent on resolving matters and yet again, the fans are set to suffer. DMG must be thinking its time to go with all of this in the background as insecurity is the last thing he wants. We sort the on field issues whilst the men in suits play Russian Roulette with our existance. Well in the case of the Council, it's the men in ill fitting shirts and pot bellies due to many hours frequenting their boys club.

Chipfat

Well in the case of the Council, it's the men in ill fitting shirts and pot bellies due to many hours frequenting their boys club.

You haven't seen pics of Clarke and TF then,,, who have a ££££ behind the bar to spend every game!!!!:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread