Andy Thorn has to go?? (1 Viewer)

Andy Thorn has to go??

• Total voters

ccfc2011

Andy Thorn has to go??

torchomatic

Well, you can blame thorn all you like but the players should have been up for this game like no other this season . No excuse there. Once they cross the white line then it is up to them.

cornoccfc

The squad is bottom 3 material and that's where City lie.

Thorn is SISUs cheap solution to take all the flak.

Nick

Administrator
I agree about the players, but tactics and substitutions are down to the manager. Look at Mcinnes, we were shocking at left back. He brought a player on to exploit it....

Glen

If i was Thorn i would leave and send a message to SISU by slagging them off big time and to hell with the consequences

Don't be thick. Our position reflects the investment in our squad. Simple as that.

...In fact it doesn't. We should be bottom.

sylus

if im honest..althou we are not down yet...only time will tell...we ahve been in the bottom 3 since october...that is both sisu's and thorns fault..

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I agree about the players, but tactics and substitutions are down to the manager. Look at Mcinnes, we were shocking at left back. He brought a player on to exploit it....

Might that just be because he has a better funded squad, more depth an experience and players better able to exploit weaknesses?

Does that make him a better manager?

stupot07

we were playing our only left back left back, and hussey's is playing despite needing an op - who would you play LB? Cranie with Christie CB? Christie LB? Moving one of our form players (Clarke) who is shocking at LB to LB and playing Christie RB? Perhaps Herman or Wood could have come on with their crutches?

Astute

And why are we shit at left back? Fuck all to do with SISU is it? I blame AT for being shite at left back :facepalm:

NINOOVCOV

Some people really are thick, what do you want Thorn to do, spend his own money.....we have the crappest team in this league because the people that supply players are not, i.e, the scum sisu, how can that be Thorn's fault.

skybluegod

why are you guys blaming thorn it's not his fault we have a load of shit and unexperienced players if anyone we should blame the people who call themselves owners thorn took us on the longest unbeaten run in 8 years is what cwr said. I mean how can you blame the one person who cares about the club (who is part of the backroom staff) who has got us playing good football and has done well with a very young,poor squad with no support from the owners.

also if anyone thinks protests outside the ricoh help think again the dont go to games they dont give a shit about cov and nobody in the midlands cares about us we're there rivals if anything you need a good old trip the sisu HQ to protest

Users who are viewing this thread