Andy Rose signed (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

Just who is this guy again ? Defensive midfield ?

Yep, a defensive midfielder, which is either a sign that either Fleck is leaving or Bigi is heading back to Newcastle. I'd go with the latter, myself, being a hopeful wishful-thinker.

I like Bigi, but I'd rather keep Fleck, tbh.

ceetee

Even Bigi we only have 3 DMs, a position where players get injured and attract yellow cards. I haven't counted C Thomas as he is injured.

Hobo

I don't know much about this guy, but at least TM has took time to assess him. Another one we can count as ours. We haven't really got cover for Vincelot. I hope we can get Big I on board and keep Fleck. Good luck to the lad

Otis

I prefer people who look a big lad, rather than sound like one.

That's a bit like 'you've got a face for radio' isn't it?

Sky Blue Harry H

I'll like him until he refers to 'soccer', 'offence' or 'deeeefence' in any interview. After that, he's got to be very good to win me over :D:D

SkyBlueZack

Not doubting the player at all but everything crossed fleck is here start of next season. I think this year with vincelot next to him we've started to see the player we thought we had. Don't think he'll struggle in championship either with Mowbray in charge.

Gazolba

I'll like him until he refers to 'soccer', 'offence' or 'deeeefence' in any interview. After that, he's got to be very good to win me over :D:D

That's pretty ignorant. When you live in the US, you have to speak the language to be understood, that means using US vocabulary, spellings and pronunciation. It's just like if you were living in France, you would need to speak French. I'm sure his English will be far better than any French, Spanish or German player.

H

Huckerby

That's pretty ignorant. When you live in the US, you have to speak the language to be understood, that means using US vocabulary, spellings and pronunciation. It's just like if you were living in France, you would need to speak French. I'm sure his English will be far better than any French, Spanish or German player.
Was a clear joke tbf. Chin up it's Christmas

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

If Fleck goes its a shame but hey ho we have had better players than him leave so we have to find a new hero to worship... we have gone from Thorn to Rose so things are looking up ;)

Mcbean

Crikey - we don't need Fleck to go - he's just getting going - he will be in the Scotland squad shortly as they will need a clean out once their summer of rest has started - he will be in good health for the Chumpionship

bawtryneal

Fleck key man in my opinion. The most important man in the squad currently with Maddison, Vincelot and Ricketts second equal.

Users who are viewing this thread