And so the administrator breaks the editorial code of conduct (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
As a moderator of a forum, under LAW you are consider an editor

AS SUCH....

14) Confidential sources

Journalists have a moral obligation to protect confidential sources of information.
(CANNOT REVEAL PRIVATE INFO WITHOUT CONSENT)

12 Discrimination

i) The press must avoid prejudicial or pejorative reference to an individual's race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or to any physical or mental illness or disability.

ii) Details of an individual's race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental illness or disability must be avoided unless genuinely relevant to the story

*Clandestine devices and subterfuge

i) The press must not seek to obtain or publish material acquired by using hidden cameras or clandestine listening devices; or by intercepting private or mobile telephone calls, messages or emails; or by the unauthorised removal of documents or photographs; or by accessing digitally-held private information without consent.

ii) Engaging in misrepresentation or subterfuge, including by agents or intermediaries, can generally be justified only in the public interest and then only when the material cannot be obtained by other means.

(By trying to release my name by scouring the web is a BREACH!)

*Harassment

i) Journalists must not engage in intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit.

ii) They must not persist in questioning, telephoning, pursuing or photographing individuals once asked to desist; nor remain on their property when asked to leave and must not follow them. If requested, they must identify themselves and whom they represent.

iii) Editors must ensure these principles are observed by those working for them and take care not to use non-compliant material from other sources.

(MUST NOT ALLOW MULTIPLE POSTERS TO ATTACK ONE PERSON)

Accuracy

i) The Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, including pictures.

ii) A significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion once recognised must be corrected, promptly and with due prominence, and - where appropriate - an apology published. In cases involving the Commission, prominence should be agreed with the PCC in advance.

iii) The Press, whilst free to be partisan, must distinguish clearly between comment, conjecture and fact.

iv) A publication must report fairly and accurately the outcome of an action for defamation to which it has been a party, unless an agreed settlement states otherwise, or an agreed statement is published.

Opportunity to reply

A fair opportunity for reply to inaccuracies must be given when reasonably called for.

3 *Privacy

i) Everyone is entitled to respect for his or her private and family life, home, health and correspondence, including digital communications.

ii) Editors will be expected to justify intrusions into any individual's private life without consent. Account will be taken of the complainant's own public disclosures of information.

iii) It is unacceptable to photograph individuals in private places without their consent.

Note - Private places are public or private property where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Yep by the actions of certain SELF PROCLAIMED members of the trusts actions and by closing threads and REFUSING my right to reply, these posters are opening up the administrator against a full investigation by the PCC.

Is THIS the act of an organisation that in its OWN literature :

"The Trust must operate for the benefit of the community that it serves". I fail to see how attacking a fellow fan constantly in a forum is upholding these noble aims, and I'm sure the regulator of such a trust would agree!

However it is up to the individual consciences of the individuals concerned (including the individual who for whatever reason felt he either could no longer support the trust, or they were forced out (as they stated on here they have no left the trust, and those are the reasons within its own constitution that allow a member to leave, and as the trust in its current form hasn't been around for a year, I doubt it will be for non payment of £1.

Wonder if the administrator will close this thread and on what basis, as surely releasing rules of the PCC or the constitution of the sky blues trust is hardly doing something untoward is it!

TheRoyalScam

I wish the asylum would put the straps back on and remove your internet privileges.

Nick

Administrator
What are you on about? I keep closing your threads because they are shite. Fair enough if you keep all of your outbursts in one thread but people are getting fed up of your bitch fits.

I am closing this thread because it is pointless and don't make sense. I don't close threads because I am racist, I close them because they get reported because people are a bit fed up and bored of your outbursts.

Keep them in a single thread rather than keep making them every 10 minutes with your caps lock. A lot of forums I have used would have banned you just for typing in caps.

If you put your points across properly then threads wouldn't be locked, you could have a degree in football finance but you just make yourself out to be the drunk bloke in the town centre without his top on shouting at pigeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread