An Ogre Awakes...Just Waiting For The Sucker Punch (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

So after a month or so of silence Mr Tim Fisher congratulates our fans, nice one Timothy but it would be nicer if you spoke about the development of the team such as pushing the boat out and re-sign McGoldrick atleast for the rest of the season, what a reward for the fans that would be.

The ongoing silence from the pair of gobshites Fisher and Waggott still worries me what they or should I say our owners have in store for our "wonderful fans" Still think the sucker punch is to come .....As unfortunately leopards never change their spots.

WillieStanley

So after a month or so of silence Mr Tim Fisher congratulates our fans, nice one Timothy but it would be nicer if you spoke about the development of the team such as pushing the boat out and re-sign McGoldrick atleast for the rest of the season, what a reward for the fans that would be.

The ongoing silence from the pair of gobshites Fisher and Waggott still worries me what they or should I say our owners have in store for our "wonderful fans" Still think the sucker punch is to come .....As unfortunately leopards never change their spots.

It doesn't worry me. I'd rather it was quiet and we are informed when the ink is dry. Blabbing about negotiations is what cost us a possible take over. This rent dispute has already turned into a soap opera so for now, silence means work is being done and it means there's less of this :slap:

blueflint

could all blow up yet but i'll wait and hope for a peaceful solution i'm sure there is one out there.as for sisu i hope they have learned from last yr

mattylad

leopards like the blinkered fans who await bad times rather than enjoy the good perhaps?

rupert_bear

The trouble is there are dipsticks out there who think that a run of good form alters the strategy SISU have in running our football club.

kg82

I was purely on about on the pitch, and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing at the moment. If there's a hint of anything more off the pitch sabotaging our season I won't be happy. But for now we need supporters behind the team and enjoying what they're seeing!

valiant15

No i don't trust them and i certainly won't thank them if we go up. We should never have come down here. Let's hope its a short stay.

kg82

No i don't trust them and i certainly won't thank them if we go up. We should never have come down here. Let's hope its a short stay.

I'll agree with that. I don't want to be down here any longer than this season!

Astute

Can you please explain what you mean by "get behind the team" I find this rather overused statement baffling.

Not sit on your hands and keep yer gob shut. Just like a lot of home fans do. The away support is what you call getting behind the team.

Users who are viewing this thread