American film with a kid wearing a city away top? (1 Viewer)

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Do anyone know what a perticular film was called?

The film was shown on a Sky movies channel about 10 years ago. The film itself was pretty naff. I can not even think what the film was about - something tells me it was along the lines of 'Merlin'. Anyway the main thing I remember from the film is the teenage kid in the film wore the dark blue & red chess board 'Peugeot' away top for pretty much most of the begining of the film.

Otis

Beats waking up every night in a cold sweat and having nightmares about it.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Thanks covboy84.

Funny how your mind plays tricks on you:facepalm:. The kid is wearing the home striped sky blue & dark blue 'peugeot' top. A clip of the film is on youtube.

Sorry I can not fix up a link from my phone.

If you do a search on youtube it under 'arthurs quest' - the kit first appears in the 3rd clip at 36 secs.

Stevearcade

That's proper mad that! I can't imagine anyone in the states knowing or caring about ccfc let alone feeling compelled to import a shirt and put the main actor of your film in it. Crazy. Love it though. Proper random.

Flying Fokker

Must admit, having panned the OP I checked it out and it is a bit surreal seeing the shirt on a a film.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thanks Dutchman. And for those who can't view Youtube through their particular medium, here's a still from the movie.......

CityTop_zpsedcd1676.jpg

FootballAttic

the answer may this.
with a bit of internet detective work Director was Steven Paul it also starred his mum Dorothy koster Paul and his sister Bonnie Paul they were brought up in Coventry village New York.
any better ones?

This is a mass hallucination and we all be trippin? ;)

Sick Boy

That's proper mad that! I can't imagine anyone in the states knowing or caring about ccfc let alone feeling compelled to import a shirt and put the main actor of your film in it. Crazy. Love it though. Proper random.

It probably had more to do with advertising for Peugeot.

Users who are viewing this thread