Am I right in thinking?!?! (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

The company SISU have put into admin are the ones dealing with the rent. And they are saying that it is not related or going to effect the football club.
Does this mean then that if they are not the same company then coventry city football club have been playing at the stadium with no contract? And could ACL calm the money back

CJparker

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...coh-this-season-92746-33036925/#ixzz2ODlarYp0

In summary: SISU have decided to put part of the business, which holds the lease, into admin - therefore sacking off the debt to ACL. They transferred everything else to another entity which will continue to trade.

So no ACL ability to get money back. Presumably ACL will lock CCFC out of the Ricoh, which means we need a new home ground.

Flying Fokker

Makes the football club look bad. Shafting the citizens of Coventry. Business or not. (I know and agree that the rent was too high). Thank SISU for taking us to our new home ground? It will be a tough pill to swallow knowing that our team is being put on the pitch by sharks.

Otis

We are surely going to be labelled cheats by outsiders here.

Bottom line is too, that everyone loses.

Possible illegal (if not illegal, certainly very shady) moves and a football club that is now no longer in Coventry.

You couldn't make it up.

rupert_bear

Remember sisu are a foriegn company operating in Britain, the rules/law may be different we will have to wait and see, my guess is this is a delaying tactic

Diehard Si

Possible illegal (if not illegal, certainly very shady) moves and a football club that is now no longer in Coventry.

You couldn't make it up.

My sentiments exactly

SkyBlueSwiss

You couldn't make it up.

Of course we will be labeled as cheats. That is because we are cheats.
If the Football League let SISU get away with these games, then the entire sport of professional football is going to go down the drain. Every owner of a football club just starts up new companies and shifts things around so that they can put a specific group company into liquidation to "legally" avoid paying a specific creditor. Good luck in the future to anyone thinking of doing serious business with any foorball club in England and Wales if the Football League let SISU get away with what amounts to "legal" theft.
Football is indeed morally bankrupt!

Users who are viewing this thread