Am I Bad Luck? (1 Viewer)

Seamus1

Hello everyone, Happy New Year.

Last season I made a somewhat tongue in cheek quip about how the Sky Blues seemed to win whenever I am not in the country.

Well, surprise surprise, having decided to spend Christmas and New Year overseas, I see we have now won three in a row...the three games for which I have been on foreign shores, despite having previously been on a pretty poor spell of results before I left.

Sadly, I will be back in the UK on Friday.

As I said before, if people are willing to fund me the next two or three years to live overseas so we can get to the Premier League and rid ourselves of SISU, or maybe even five years to give us time to win the Champions League, then I am willing to sacrifice missing seeing us play :)

Do any other SBT members have similar fears of being bad luck?

CJ_covblaze

Luck is a load of bolloceos. We won as we were better than them.

NortonSkyBlue

Last season I made a somewhat tongue in cheek quip about how the Sky Blues seemed to win whenever I am not in the country.

Well, surprise surprise, having decided to spend Christmas and New Year overseas, I see we have now won three in a row...the three games for which I have been on foreign shores, despite having previously been on a pretty poor spell of results before I left.

As I said before, if people are willing to fund me the next two or three years to live overseas so we can get to the Premier League and rid ourselves of SISU, or maybe even five years to give us time to win the Champions League, then I am willing to sacrifice missing seeing us play :)

Happy New Year Seamus!!!
I sadly subscribe to a similar theory and like yours it is evidence based. I came back to the UK for the festive season and was present for the defeats to Luton and Shrewsbury and the wins since then. I have now returned to Riyadh refreshed and ready for the rest of the season on Ifollow.
Here is my evidence, my sons were absent from the first two games and present for the rest. I wore the third away kit top under my clothing to the first two games and my 1960's top to the following games.
I have seen 10 games live this season and I have relegation form, 3 wins, 1 draw and 6 defeats. Whilst in Riyadh our form is much better.
I think that I now have the formula to get us promoted.
1. Go with my sons
2. Wear 1960's top only
3. Spend most of the year in Riyadh

Samo

You believe that your presence in the country may determine the outcome of a football match?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You believe that your presence in the country may determine the outcome of a football match?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread