Alternative grounds to the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

If we are homeless come May 2018, what are the alternatives, crowds weren't prepared to travel out of the city so a big ground is not required
Sixfields - I think last weeks activities will have put an end to that, won't be able to afford the £400k rent
BPA - I doubt the rugby club would want us even on a short term basis but money talks
Nuneaton - Liberty way can hold just under 4,000 Nuneaton being part of Warwickshire may be more acceptable to certain fans

hill83

It's depressing even thinking about it. I've got no idea where we will end up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

....won't go if its outside the city boundary, unless of course, its while a new swanky 20,000 seater is being built within the city. I guess Nuneaton would be the best of a bad thing.

Bob Latchford

St Andrews.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sixfields....:emoji_sunglasses:

chiefdave

Not a nice thought but if we get back to back relegations we could be non league at that point. The Butts becomes a viable option there. Wouldn't take much to bring it up to standard.

Astute

Not a nice thought but if we get back to back relegations we could be non league at that point. The Butts becomes a viable option there. Wouldn't take much to bring it up to standard.
No good if SISU are still with us though. They stated that they wouldn't work with SISU. Didn't say anything against CCFC at least.

Bob Latchford

Captain Dart

Will any respectable club act as hosts to pariahs like SISU?

pusbccfc

It will be Nuneaton I think. Sisu will want the BPA but won't get it.

stupot07

It will be Nuneaton I think. Sisu will want the BPA but won't get it.
Nuneaton towns ground? No chance, nowhere near meets FL regulations as an existing FL member any ground has to be a minimum of 5k capacity with 2k seating.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Bedworth Oval holds 3000 and you can get the bus there.

Or Hearsall Common, just clear the travellers off it first.

shmmeee

Nuneaton towns ground? No chance, nowhere near meets FL regulations as an existing FL member any ground has to be a minimum of 5k capacity with 2k seating.

While I agree, two points:

1) We may not be in the league come 2018/19
2) Like the FA/FL give a shit about their rules. They can make an exception if they want.

pusbccfc

They would get around it. Possibly add temporary seating.

rupert_bear

I think we should get our heads around there is nowhere to go. I believe thomk sisu and Fisher will be as toxic to deal with and I can't see any local football club interested, police come into it too, can they Police it adequately every fortnight.

Gosford Green

I think we should get our heads around there is nowhere to go. I believe thomk sisu and Fisher will be as toxic to deal with and I can't see any local football club interested, police come into it too, can they Police it adequately every fortnight.

I know I am sounding like Nick and the whistle on this but in 12 months time we will be fucked. It will make relegation to L2 the least of our worries.

Users who are viewing this thread