Allsop (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

When we first got allsop on loan and he played his first few games I thought he was the shittests goalie I've a seen. But after seeing him more I think we should sign him up! If he cut out silly mistakes like when there's a back pass he'd be a class act, sign him up I say!

Flying Fokker

He was terrible the first few games. Burge blew it and Allsop has come back better. I hope he keeps it up. Good luck to him and a dare I say it someone who could become a fans favourite.

Greggs

Can't kick, doesn't command, too long making decisions with the ball in his hands and makes an error a game.......

stupot07

He hasn't been too bad in the last 2 games. He actually caught a few crosses yesterday as well as flapping at a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Pete

He was terrible the first few games. Burge blew it and Allsop has come back better. I hope he keeps it up. Good luck to him and a dare I say it someone who could become a fans favourite.

Yep last 2 games absolutely fine for this level. Other glaring problems need resolving before gk

ccfc1234

Are people on the wind up? He is not the long term answer to ccfc'so goalkeeper situation anymore than wagott is to being our long term CEO

wingy

thought he was better last two games ,then he punched one yesterday that was a catch ,and a set piece ball came In going straight to gloves yet he ended up on his arse .

Did wonder if he's been fouled mind you, overall definitely better last two.

RoboCCFC90

I think we need a Goalkeeper with more experience than what we have, someone who can guide the likes of Charles-Cook and Burge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

He is shit but better than Burge... And that says a lot.

Scott Shearer was better...

And Nuzzo. Saying that he wasn't too bad yesterday by his standards (apart from one flap and when he seemed to fall over his own player during a Notts Corner in the 1st half). I just hope SP has someone lined up to replace him in January. Prolonging his loan would be a poor bit of business. Burge cannot go anywhere near the first team again..dreadful, dreadful keeper!

RoboCCFC90

Might as well pay them what we give Oggy in that case .

I liked Oggy as a player, but at the moment, baring in mind how fragile our Goalkeepers have been I fail to see what Oggy is teaching them!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I liked Oggy as a player, but at the moment, baring in mind how fragile our Goalkeepers have been I fail to see what Oggy is teaching them!

Ive always had my doubts about Oggy being a GK coach. Only qualification he has for the post is he used to be a Goalkeeper himself! (Of course I'm sure he has proper coaching qualifications, but do think the GK training routine may be needs changing.......)

thought he suited the role he had at the academy better when we had Hodgkinson and then the other fella who left us for the Villa as GK coach

Cobi Jones's Dreads

When we first got allsop on loan and he played his first few games I thought he was the shittests goalie I've a seen. But after seeing him more I think we should sign him up! If he cut out silly mistakes like when there's a back pass he'd be a class act, sign him up I say!

First post? :thinking about: Nice to meet you Ryan!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
As for Allsopp himself, thought he looked better yesterday. Can't hear him calling for balls but there is suggestion that he is more vocal (I sit in row HH so somewhat back to probably hear every shout), like the way defenders leave the ball for him, and his own movement.

kicking definitely needs improving, but wouldn't have much confidence if he was to be our long term solution!

pusbccfc

Allsop isn't as bad as I first thought. Seems a decent guy too, clapped the fans in the corner before and after the game.

wingy

And he's gone on to bigger and better things since leaving hasn't he :D

Clearly he hasn't and we will never know ,however for those game's he looked a fearless class above what's here now and for that matter far

superior to Danny Ireland who Oggy had for four years .

RoboCCFC90

Micheal Quirke was better than both in his five games ,in a higher division .

I still don't understand why we gave him the boot, I thought he did well when he played that season..

1940 oldfive

you can't polish a turd

bedworthsam

allsopp looks decent to me. most of the back passes he receives are dreadful on that pitch.why do the back 4 use him so much ,they should be playing out,easy option to knock it back .

Users who are viewing this thread