All Thorn stuff aside... (1 Viewer)

@richh87

We don't have a single player worthy of being captain.

This is a big problem for such a young squad.

Otis

Wood or Kilbane seem the only choices. Seems like Wood could be gone though.

And whether you rate Thorn or not, to consider McSheffrey as captain is pure madness.

Nick

Administrator
It is worrying we don't have a leader on the pitch.

I would have thought Kilbane would come in and do the job though, I wish we had Doyle back for League 1!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I agree @richh87 its a big problem and no obvious candidate. It was a problem last season and we are no nearer a good solution. The team needs someone that will drag it through and for my preference playing in central midfield, or other than that at centre back. Wood could be a solution but he just doesn't play enough games.

@richh87

I agree @richh87 its a big problem and no obvious candidate. It was a problem last season and we are no nearer a good solution. The team needs someone that will drag it through and for my preference playing in central midfield, or other than that at centre back. Wood could be a solution but he just doesn't play enough games.

Yep, central midfield is the best position for a captain to lead by example. The kind of central midfielder that people will look up to costs money though.

There's a position there waiting to be filled - come on SISU, use some of the Keogh money to save our season before it's even started!

Greggs

we will not progress on the pitch until fatty has been sacked, fact

Grendel

@richh87

nope, just paid £700 for 2 seaso's, my opinion is my rite

Did you not read the thread title mate? My point is that regardless of who is in charge, no team can do well without leadership - and we're sorely lacking it.

Greggs

Did you not read the thread title mate? My point is that regardless of who is in charge, no team can do well without leadership - and we're sorely lacking it.

The manager IS THE MAIN LEADER. That, my friend, is the answer to your question. Thread closed.

@richh87

I can see a pattern emerging here. Am I right in thinking you're going to ruin every thread on this site with your childish abuse of Andy Thorn? Bit of growing up required maybe??

Greggs

I can see a pattern emerging here. Am I right in thinking you're going to ruin every thread on this site with your childish abuse of Andy Thorn? Bit of growing up required maybe??

cheer up........

Users who are viewing this thread