All this "I'm supporting the players" Rubbish (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Listen they support themselves their big boys who earn a hell of a lot more than us ask yourself this -

If you was in the shit would they support you ???

BOYCOTT NORTHAMPTON & Cut off SISU's Income your only prolonging the suffering for the rest of Coventry !!!

hill83

Can I be the first to say BORING.

Same regurgitated shit hour after hour after hour.

Grendel

Listen they support themselves their big boys who earn a hell of a lot more than us ask yourself this -

If you was in the shit would they support you ???

BOYCOTT NORTHAMPTON & Cut off SISU's Income your only prolonging the suffering for the rest of Coventry !!!

And the ACL award for the most original post of the year goes to crappycov - is the 84 your IQ?

Cov City Daytrader 87

If a Cov fan wants to go and support to the team then it's their right, just like your right to stay at away until we play in Cov and Sisu goes.

elephanttears

If a Cov fan wants to go and support to the team then it's their right, just like your right to stay at away until we play in Cov and Sisu goes.

Its every human beings right to just walk on by when an old lady is getting mugged on the street, how you can look at yourself in the mirror the next day is a different matter.

theferret

Its every human beings right to just walk on by when an old lady is getting mugged on the street, how you can look at yourself in the mirror the next day is a different matter.

Worst analogy in the history of SBT, a website with a long history of crap analogies.

RFC

Was at Sixfields today and would recommend ALL who support the TEAM & CLUB to attend on the 25th August v Preston as we'll soon start selling-out every game IMHO. PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!

mrbluesky87

Was at Sixfields today and would recommend ALL who support the TEAM & CLUB to attend on the 25th August v Preston as we'll soon start selling-out every game IMHO. PUSB! PUSB! PUSB!
Hi Tim, how are you. Did you enjoy the game today. What's it like ripping the heart and soul out of a football club?

neil1987

Can we all look past this debacle and support our beloved football team? It's not their problem.and they need their fans . I was also at Sixfields today and I live in Peterborough. The players played wirh passion and desire and we supported with the same. Please forget "The Hill", apart from a crap view you've wasted fuel and time. COME ON YOU SKY BLUES.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Cov City Daytrader 87

There's a difference Elephanttears. Correct I couldn't look myself in the mirror if that happened. I chose not to go because it's not in Coventry. The one's who go you have my respect and the one's who don't go also have my respect. After all we all are Coventry City Sky Blues fans.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Worst analogy in the history of SBT, a website with a long history of crap analogies.

When the seagulls follow the er :thinking about:.... when the trawlers fish for seagulls :confused:...... er no.... when the trawlers follow the seagulls for fish.... oh bollocks :sleep:!

Spionkop

We're really seeing some true colours now. Neil, Norman, RFC, Sisu apologists, doesn't even come close. This trio are raving bonkers.

bigfatronssba

Can we all look past this debacle and support our beloved football team? It's not their problem.and they need their fans . I was also at Sixfields today and I live in Peterborough. The players played wirh passion and desire and we supported with the same. Please forget "The Hill", apart from a crap view you've wasted fuel and time. COME ON YOU SKY BLUES.

Stop hiding behind the team. If you wanted to go today for your own reasons then just admit it.

elephanttears

There's a difference Elephanttears. Correct I couldn't look myself in the mirror if that happened. I chose not to go because it's not in Coventry. The one's who go you have my respect and the one's who don't go also have my respect. After all we all are Coventry City Sky Blues fans.

Well you chose correct, good lad.

simple_simon

You have convinced me to be at Northampton on 25 th, on the hill, want you to know how much I dislike you Timmy

NorthernWisdom

If you go or not is ultimately totally irrelevant to SISU.

Sure, not going makes a visual statement and draws attention, but I fail to see why people aren't more keen to point out despite everything, 10,000 people wanted to watch a Coventry team today.

That's despite the best efforts of all concerned.

Who cares where they were, that shows people care enough to do that. United in one desire, split geographically through no fault of their own.

And that's a far more positive statement for our future than burning scabs in their seats.

simple_simon

Don't you understand, we will never be coming back to Coventry?

Nonleagueherewecome

If you go or not is ultimately totally irrelevant to SISU.

Sure, not going makes a visual statement and draws attention, but I fail to see why people aren't more keen to point out despite everything, 10,000 people wanted to watch a Coventry team today.

That's despite the best efforts of all concerned.

Who cares where they were, that shows people care enough to do that. United in one desire, split geographically through no fault of their own.

And that's a far more positive statement for our future than burning scabs in their seats.

I don't have a problem with the rest of your sentiments aside from the sheer impracticability of it, but the bit in bold is just plane wrong.

NorthernWisdom

Not really.

Northampton is just a choice of making a loss, or making a bigger loss.

It's never been about going there for the milk and honey, and by rights the club should be dead as it is. This is just their prod with the stick to see if there's still a heartbeat.

Nonleagueherewecome

Not really.

Northampton is just a choice of making a loss, or making a bigger loss.

It's never been about going there for the milk and honey, and by rights the club should be dead as it is. This is just their prod with the stick to see if there's still a heartbeat.
I can't believe you honestly think that a club with zero supporters coming through the turnstiles would be fine with them.

Nonleagueherewecome

It makes a difference.

neil1987

And this post proves im "HIDING BEHIND THE TEAM"? Tit! Try looking past your own misplaced ego and YOU get behind the team! !

Sisued

When we have a team in Cov im sure we will find some support. In the meantime you need to realise whats happening with our club before its to late.every penny you give sisu justifies their stance. The more who attend the games the less reason there is to seek a resolution.

Seymour_East

And this post proves im "HIDING BEHIND THE TEAM"? Tit! Try looking past your own misplaced ego and YOU get behind the team! !

How can you justify that people who do not go to Sixfields are NOT behind the team? Most supporters are hurting to the very core not being able to shout the team on, yet are willing to hurt even more to make a stance against people who do NOT have the interest of 130 years of history at heart. They ARE behind the team, NOT behind the running of a disaster zone. It's not about ego's, it's about pride, the City, the way of life and the badge.

Users who are viewing this thread