All this good news (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

New kit made by Nike, new manager, new shop next we will be signing new and exciting players is this really happening or am I dreaming?:eek:

CovisGod

You forgot new backroom staff

and I need a new pair of pants as I may have pissed myself in all the excitement :)

Terry Gibson's perm

All we need now is an announcement that says Tim Fisher has left and here are a couple of signings:eek:

Otis

New kit made by Nike, new manager, new shop next we will be signing new and exciting players is this really happening or am I dreaming?:eek:

Yup, all we need now is for my wife to leave me or drop down dead and it's a job lot!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Frightening to think, and maybe it's me being premature doing so, but maybe, just maybe SISU are beginning to turn a corner...... Appointing Mowbray, who seems no push over, despite what I assume was a lengthy list of assurances, decent kit deal with Nike, new shop setting up feet away from the RICOH rather than a mile, an outlet at the ground for merchandise sales on match day. All we need now is a competitive team on the pitch and maybe, just maybe we'll start seeing some happier days back!

Tonylinc

Frightening to think, and maybe it's me being premature doing so, but maybe, just maybe SISU are beginning to turn a corner...... Appointing Mowbray, who seems no push over, despite what I assume was a lengthy list of assurances, decent kit deal with Nike, new shop setting up feet away from the RICOH rather than a mile, an outlet at the ground for merchandise sales on match day. All we need now is a competitive team on the pitch and maybe, just maybe we'll start seeing some happier days back!
Is it possible that Nike, as part of the deal, insisted upon them running the retail side of the business? If so, I take my hat off to them!

no_loyalty

Next season we will all be living the dream, hopefully

turlykerd

its like were a real club again or something....

hang on...

weren't we a real club before these abosolute arselicking money driven brainless monkeyfeeders turned up ?

maybe the loss of the richoh has spurned a new business plan involving a longer term., more investment driven agenda ??

Tonylinc

its like were a real club again or something....

hang on...

weren't we a real club before these abosolute arselicking money driven brainless monkeyfeeders turned up ?

maybe the loss of the richoh has spurned a new business plan involving a longer term., more investment driven agenda ??
I think that JS has FINALLY realized the fact that a football club needs to be run by football people who know what they are doing and fully expect both Fisher and Waggot to be moved out asap.

Skybluenutterman

Don't shoot me down in flames and I am definitely no SISU lover, but hasn't Waggott redeemed himself over the last 12 months? He brought us back to the Ricoh and it was him who seeked out Tony Mowbray when all of us thought he was too good for us. TM didn't come looking or knocking on our door. He also, against all odds, negotiated his contract for another 2 years!! Now we have a kit deal with Nike. Fisher is the tube though and needs to be removed. # pusb

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't shoot me down in flames and I am definitely no SISU lover, but hasn't Waggott redeemed himself over the last 12 months? He brought us back to the Ricoh and it was him who seeked out Tony Mowbray when all of us thought he was too good for us. TM didn't come looking or knocking on our door. He also, against all odds, negotiated his contract for another 2 years!! Now we have a kit deal with Nike. Fisher is the tube though and needs to be removed. # pusb

Not it really he gave Pressley the long term deal and then kept him to long, brought us back from Northampton on a deal which only lasts until the end of the season and suited the council who needed a tenant to sweeten the deal for London Wasps, the deal is not with Nike it is with a company who has the licence to use the Nike name and only with the small teams. Yes he has done some good things but the bad still outweigh the good and I would still like to see the back of the pair of them, agree on Fisher though he is an oxygen thief.

italiahorse

I could live with that

georgehudson

so, a virtual unanimous vote from all city fans for the removal of Fisher & Waggott,
& we eagerly await the pre season edict from JS,
let us hope that there is a positive review of thinking,
proper football persons to run the club,
full steam ahead for TM to do a JH style phoenix from the ashes

Hobo

It is not all good news, CCC fuck up, they have got the Slaves and Fun Lovin Criminals playing the same time Friday at the Godiva.......FFS!!!

Bob Latchford

Most certainly progress in the right direction...for a change. let's hope it continues.

rupert_bear

I don't want necessarily want Waggott to go, just want him as far away from the football side of things as possible. Back in Geordie land will do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread