All the doom and gloom points towards a defeat... (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

I have a funny feeling tomorrow might be a game we actually win!

kg82

Also, I'm testing a theory tomorrow. I have been to all but 2 of our home games - the 2 we've won! I'm not going tomorrow to test this out. If we win I have no idea what I'm going to do on Saturdays for the rest of the season!

Sbarcher

See you there for West Ham then!!!!!:D

Sub

atleast we can have one signing owell relegation here we come :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: fuck orange lying deluded twat :slap::slap::slap:

Lord_Nampil

I think we will win too.

Nothing like a bit of false hope. Win but quickly back down to earth shortly after.

Think this is totally true! Remember we were the same in the top flight! Beat the teams we shouldn't, loose to the ones we should be beating!

I have a feeling that may happen tomorrow!

At the end of the day you can't win them all, you also can't loose them all either! (Statistics is a great tool)

Nonleagueherewecome

I think we'll probably lose tomorrow, but you never know. I thought we were absolutely stunning first half against Burnley, so I still have a smidgen of hope left. Unfortunately Gael was behind most of the awesome stuff, so I shouldn't really expect to see that kind of one-touch passing and movement...I still hope that a midfield of Gael and Deegan could be our salvation. But it's the hope that makes the defeats hurt so much more!

Macca

I think we will win tomorow. The majority of people believe Thorn to be the best manager we have had in the Championship and so I am happy to accept that my minority view may be wrong. In which case the next few games should see his influence shine through and turn things around. Get results in these games and it brings back the confidence and we can push away from trouble to a more healthy mid lower table position. Even a draw would be a start

Although I have predicted 1-1 draw I really think we will surprise everyone tomorrow and WIN 2-0 because we have a CUNNING PLAN

We always appear to play crap against equally crap teams BUT when we play the big boys don't we kick ass - so keep the faith folks its a roller coaster ride tomorrow and 3 juicy points !!!

PS:

Yes I have had a few Nigerian Lagers (Guinness) so if we fail that's my excuse.

PUSB

Paxman II

Wow what gives/ there is all this trashing the squad, the team the manager and sisu and yet here you are saying we will win tomorrow!
WTF is it with you guys?

I'm hoping we can win but for once I can't see it. Think morale is down and they will be nervous from the start. We will need a very good slice of that luck from the outset if we are to win. I'll be pleased if we don't lose.

Macca

Wow what gives/ there is all this trashing the squad, the team the manager and sisu and yet here you are saying we will win tomorrow!
WTF is it with you guys?

I'm hoping we can win but for once I can't see it. Think morale is down and they will be nervous from the start. We will need a very good slice of that luck from the outset if we are to win. I'll be pleased if we don't lose.

you need to start believing.

kg82

Also, I'm testing a theory tomorrow. I have been to all but 2 of our home games - the 2 we've won! I'm not going tomorrow to test this out. If we win I have no idea what I'm going to do on Saturdays for the rest of the season!

Right, back in 2 weeks then... DAMNIT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread