All or Nothing, Amazon Prime. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Anyone watched this, it's a documentary following a sports team throughout a year, so far it's done Arizona Cardinals, LA Rams, Dallas Cowboys, Michigan Wolverines and the All Blacks. As of yesterday they dropped the new series which followed Man City last season. It's interesting to watch from a coaching perspective, and also you get a glimpsr of the machinations behind the scenes.

Reactions: vow

Otis

They all do all sound very good, but for me, past the Washington Redskins, England or the City, I just wouldn't be interested.

The Man City one does look very good, but then it is of course Man City and not Coventry City.

SkyBlueScottie

Well, I'm not a fan of the NFL at all. It is however interesting to see behind the scenes, particularly during the draft. Also, I have an interest in coaching and it's good to see, however small the snippets are. EG Pep, when discussing tactics, is so animated it's difficult to understand, but then you are a bit where he tells Dear Bruyne to get into a certain position, and the CB's will be slow to come out and he will score. He then goes out and does it...

ajsccfc

I love the idea of the Winter Classic but it seems odd in practice, like when the NBA all-star game was in the 100000-seater Cowboys Stadium. If you're in the cheap seats you're surely just watching the big screens.

Users who are viewing this thread