All American Rumour (1 Viewer)

mark82

You chaps are getting really carried away with this Red Bull thing. Chill out.

No one is actually getting carried away though. They are discussing what would happen if they did take us over. Why not?

RoboCCFC90

You chaps are getting really carried away with this Red Bull thing. Chill out.

It's all speculation and the thing is with no concrete answers that's all we can do, it might be bollocks or it might be correct who knows?!

mark82

And?! I didn't say they hadn't. But it was an article and now people are talking about them as if they're definitely a bidder! So yeah, I stick by people need to calm down!

Who has said they are definitely a bidder? Or even likely? Must have missed that.

skybluedan

Haha fuckin love it the amount of shit we have had forever and the majority's glasses are still half full fair play sky blues

S

skyblue2k

So other than sisu and PH4 all we know through a rumour is that one bidder may be american and another rumour is the Souness one. Will have to wait and see what comes out, but like others i am hoping it is Sisu's exit strategy.

Would i like Coventry to be took over by someone with some serious money, hell yes. Whether it's qatar or red bull, but somehow i get the felling we would land panda pops!

In reality we have had nothing but shit for too long, so any possibility that could see Coventry having a team that plays within the city and has some serious money to play with. Multi million pound shirt sponsorship deal, could afford to buy the Ricoh outright and invest heavily in a competitive squad. The majority of us would bite there hands off

Last edited by a moderator:

torchomatic

skybluedan

I was told by me boss over here in a conversation who to be fair for a ex chairman don't usually know fuck all that it was Italians

covcity4life

Vince_McMahon_590265a.jpg

I think I really love you aj

ajsccfc

We go live to the unveiling of the NEW owner of CCFC Ltd.

vtoAzAh.jpg

Wait a second, is that...

QvTHNUn.jpg

"It's me Appleton! I'm in charge now"

But wait! Who's that live via Satellite? It's Shane McMahon!

NMg7uCt.jpg

"Congratulations old man. Hate to crash the party but the ink is drying and the contracts are signed, you're looking at the brand new owner of CCFC Holdings!"

nsPFMaj.gif

torchomatic

covcity4life

we go live to the unveiling of the new owner of ccfc ltd.

vtoazah.jpg

wait a second, is that...

qvthnun.jpg

"it's me appleton! I'm in charge now"

but wait! Who's that live via satellite? It's shane mcmahon!

nmg7uct.jpg

"congratulations old man. Hate to crash the party but the ink is drying and the contracts are signed, you're looking at the brand new owner of ccfc holdings!"

nspfmaj.gif

haha cant beleive i missed this

best post ever!

we go live to the unveiling of the new owner of ccfc ltd.

vtoazah.jpg

wait a second, is that...

qvthnun.jpg

"it's me appleton! I'm in charge now"

but wait! Who's that live via satellite? It's shane mcmahon!

nmg7uct.jpg

"congratulations old man. Hate to crash the party but the ink is drying and the contracts are signed, you're looking at the brand new owner of ccfc holdings!"

nspfmaj.gif

^^^ this!!

Users who are viewing this thread