"Alan" Curbishley (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

I was told "Alan Curbishley has been given the role as cov manager , it has not been announced yet , but they pretty sure its gonna be him !! anybody else heard this ??

Skybluerhys

Any sources or links to back this up with!

Be to quick to appoint him this soon, still interviewing people at the moment

I know he and Mowbray have had interviews on thursday with another 2 having theres on friday!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Can't see this being true to be fair!! Last I heard Curbs isn't interesting in managing a football club anytime soon... and why would he choose us?? You never know though..

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Did'nt he turn down a Championship club in the summer saying he's only intrested in managing in Prem.I don't think he's what we need.He,in my eyes started off the decline of West Ham,Faubert,Dyer,Lucas Niel,Louis Boa Morte,Keiron Dyer all bought in on monster wages and all flopped.Nearly forgot Freddy Lundberg,bad injury prone in last season at Arsenal,went to West Ham for a year on 100k plus,a week and played about 3/4 times.I'd be suprised if true.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I don't know why everyone rates him to be fair, from looking at other teams boards when they are managerless everyone seemed to be screaming for Curbs or Coppell but what has Curbs actually ever done?? He probably is a good manager but I think he would command too much and from what I've gathered he falls out with chairmen quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread