Akpom (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

IN-DEMAND GUNNERS STARLET
According to Sky sources, Arsenal are in talks over a new contract for striker Chuba Amechi Akpom, 19.
However, as yet there have been no formal offers from rival clubs for the player, although the north London club are understood not to be short of offers for the England U20 international either.

Why and how! he was truely shocking when he played for us and was more interested in u21 football, saw nothing from him to suggest he could make it at a higher level.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

what did pressley expect signing a player who was still training and playing for the arsenal youth team most the week. he should have been sacked for arranging that loan deal alone

SkyBlue_Bear83

I got the impression he didnt really want to be here.

I had read that MK Dons were interested in him.

You sure that wasn't Afobe? Arsenal striker who has been on loan at MK for the first half of the season? Akpom has been getting minutes in the cup competitions and made his premier league debut a few weeks back off the bench.

lordsummerisle

You sure that wasn't Afobe? Arsenal striker who has been on loan at MK for the first half of the season? Akpom has been getting minutes in the cup competitions and made his premier league debut a few weeks back off the bench.

Thought he looked pretty good against Brighton on Sunday.

RoboCCFC90

According to Sky sources, Arsenal are in talks over a new contract for striker Chuba Amechi Akpom, 19.
However, as yet there have been no formal offers from rival clubs for the player, although the north London club are understood not to be short of offers for the England U20 international either.

Why and how! he was truely shocking when he played for us and was more interested in u21 football, saw nothing from him to suggest he could make it at a higher level.

I think the affect of playing two games every week was taking its toll on the player, there was one week where he played solely for us against Colchester in which he was the best player on the pitch, MK Dons were interested in replacing Afobe with Akpom, I think Akpom will make it to the Championship given what I have seen of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maaaaaardy

Akpom is class, bearing in mind he was playing for Arsenal AND us AND traveling to and from London AND playing in a formation which he doesn't play/isn't suited to. Unfair to slate the lad really.

Terry Gibson's perm

what did pressley expect signing a player who was still training and playing for the arsenal youth team most the week. he should have been sacked for arranging that loan deal alone

Don't think we can blame Pressley for this one this deal stinks of Waggott.

CJ_covblaze

Akpom is class, bearing in mind he was playing for Arsenal AND us AND traveling to and from London AND playing in a formation which he doesn't play/isn't suited to. Unfair to slate the lad really.

Got that spot on. You also forgot to mention that he was not only traveling down to London straight after our games but also sometimes boarding a flight out to Europe within hours of the FT whistle to play the next day there too.

Gazolba

He got some minutes in Arsenal's recent FA Cup victory and looked a very useful player.

The Lurker

Waggott fault for the most stupid loan agreements ever known in football. Player obviously class but circumstances were unbelievable

Users who are viewing this thread