Air Ambulance raided (1 Viewer)

rob9872

One of only a few non children charities that I actually donate to. I know times are hard, but how could anyone live wit hthemselves doing something like this?

Mind you, I find it amnazing that collections are required to fund these. Surely the money that is taken through the fuel pumps or from duty on cigarettes and alcohol they could find some spare change for worthy causes liek this rather than half a mornings work in another pointless war. I know that's not relevant to the theft, so rant over.

im-confused

They had a lot of money there.. Think about it, if you're going to be a criminal and hold somewhere up you're not really going to have values or much of a guilty conscience.

rob9872

But would you expect them to have so much cash unless you knew? Inside job anyone?

skybluesben

One of only a few non children charities that I actually donate to. I know times are hard, but how could anyone live wit hthemselves doing something like this?

Mind you, I find it amnazing that collections are required to fund these. Surely the money that is taken through the fuel pumps or from duty on cigarettes and alcohol they could find some spare change for worthy causes liek this rather than half a mornings work in another pointless war. I know that's not relevant to the theft, so rant over.

Our fund go to bombing other countries and bailing out the eu. Fuck the EU tbh, give cov the money! :claping hands:

im-confused

If it was the headquarters of a company who rases money, I guess they would have known there would be money inside. Lets just hope that some of the money finds its wa to Andy Thorn.

Nick

Administrator
I used to work for a charity, I can safely say there was never large amounts of money there.

Unless they stole the money tins...

Users who are viewing this thread