Aftermatch phone-in on CWR 5pm -6pm tonight now on line on listen again (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Is it worth a listen?

Tonylinc

For me; the live commentary and after match interviews are a lifeline since I am not able to get to games at the moment (Finance and location being the main stumbling blocks). What is all this animosity towards Eakin and co????

elephanttears

To be fair we want them to be sports journalists asking the probing questions and getting the answers we want but thats not really the job. They are not journalists but radio presenters. If you think about it they have to be impartial to a certain extent.

Bearing this in mind i have come to the conclusion they have the backbone of a jellyfish when the hard questions needed to be asked.

Otis

Who was the plum Thomas on about Midlands football?

The discussion was about how Peter Bodak was saying Midlands football was at a low at the moment and that in the past City, Brum, Wolves, Villa, Forest, Leicester, Derby and West Brom were all in the top flight at one time. And he couldn't quite work out why

Anyway, this caller Thomas comes on and says the reason Midlands teams aren't doing so well is because we have dropped down 2 divisions. :facepalm: He then says our youth team is superb but that other teams are poaching our players .... he then mentions Gary McSheffrey and then ..... Dennis Mortimer and Willie Carr. :facepalm:

Check at about 50 mins in.

skybluejelly

Who was the plum Thomas on about Midlands football?

The discussion was about how Peter Bodak was saying Midlands football was at a low at the moment and that in the past City, Brum, Wolves, Villa, Forest, Leicester, Derby and West Brom were all in the top flight at one time. And he couldn't quite work out why

Anyway, this caller Thomas comes on and says the reason Midlands teams aren't doing so well is because we have dropped down 2 divisions. :facepalm: He then says our youth team is superb but that other teams are poaching our players .... he then mentions Gary McSheffrey and then ..... Dennis Mortimer and Willie Carr. :facepalm:

Check at about 50 mins in.

i think thomas was on day release...

Users who are viewing this thread