AFC Dons fans helping us out (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

At Sixfields. Overwhelmed by the support from the fans of the Real Dons. Absolutely brilliant. On my phone atm so can't post pics. Please can someone take them from the links and post them.

@CJ_covblaze: Big big big thank you to @AFCWimbledon fans for this #unity #fansmatter #fixfootball #pusb #ccfc #afcw #dons http://t.co/CigmlZQOJf

@CJ_covblaze: @AFCWimbledon fans holding #FixFootball signs on 35 mins @ Sixfields & singing "They what to go home..." #pusb #afcw http://t.co/OKo6xAQhaG

ajsccfc

On my phone atm so can't post pics. Please can someone take them from the links and post them.

BjmYku-IQAAxLRB.jpg

BjmYiIiIUAE7mYa.jpg

ccfcway

fantastic !

Makes you wonder if we should be asking away fans at cov "home" games for help, with them singing "they want to go home" to Fisher on the 35th min !

bigfatronssba

At Sixfields. Overwhelmed by the support from the fans of the Real Dons. Absolutely brilliant. On my phone atm so can't post pics. Please can someone take them from the links and post them.

@CJ_covblaze: Big big big thank you to @AFCWimbledon fans for this #unity #fansmatter #fixfootball #pusb #ccfc #afcw #dons http://t.co/CigmlZQOJf

@CJ_covblaze: @AFCWimbledon fans holding #FixFootball signs on 35 mins @ Sixfields & singing "They what to go home..." #pusb #afcw http://t.co/OKo6xAQhaG

Will you be handing them out tomorrow night for fans to hold up?

Sky Blue Harry H

You've got to say 'well done' to AFC Wimbledon fans - a lot of other fans wouldn't make the effort - I suppose it feels very close to their hearts, Either way - a BIG thank you :claping hands:

bigfatronssba

We'll reward them by selling out MK Dons again next season. #solidarity.

You might want to direct your judgemental comments to the Wimbledon fans as well then.

AN_12835967.jpg

Sky Blue Harry H

And AFC equalise in the 96th minute - there you go AFC - may the force be with you! :claping hands:

cloughie

Well done to you all and AFC,

yet still some have ago. bit like lose a penny and find a pound and still moan, an Idiot of the highest order

Last edited:

rob9872

Massive respect to AFC Wimbledon for their efforts, but the animosity towards Northampton is unjustified and not their fans fault. Greedy owner but then arent they almost all. This mess is completely down to sisu and the football league for allowing it to happen.

Brighton Sky Blue

A total class act from one set of supporters who understand better than most how nonsensical this all is. Good on them.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Massive respect to AFC Wimbledon for their efforts, but the animosity towards Northampton is unjustified and not their fans fault. Greedy owner but then arent they almost all. This mess is completely down to sisu and the football league for allowing it to happen.

Respect to the Dons fans who were wonderfull,before you say anything about the Northampton fans I would say one thing you weren't there.

rob9872

Nor am I likely to ever be in sixfields, but the posts, I guess by others who weren't there, wishes defeat on them. This mess is not their doing.

Ask yourself if sisu owned the Ricoh and another club asked to share to give the unscrupulous hedge fund some easy cash, do you think they would refuse? If they accepted would the other teams animosity towards us as fans of that club be justified? And keys not pretend that we don't have our share of morons who could make us look bad if away fans did what AFC so magnificently did for our cause tonight. Just perspective that's all, but takes nothing away from a superb Wimbledon effort.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Nor am I likely to ever be in sixfields, but the posts, I guess by others who weren't there, wishes defeat on them. This mess is not their doing.

Ask yourself if sisu owned the Ricoh and another club asked to share to give the unscrupulous hedge fund some easy cash, do you think they would refuse? If they accepted would the other teams animosity towards us as fans of that club be justified? And keys not pretend that we don't have our share of morons who could make us look bad if away fans did what AFC so magnificently did for our cause tonight. Just perspective that's all, but takes nothing away from a superb Wimbledon effort.

To make it perfectly clear I did not go to see Northampton lose,nor by the way did I pay.

rob9872

Possibly reacting to being fed up that everyone sees them as the bad guys at a time that are likely to lose their place as a football league side.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thing is Rob that Northampton weren't the first choice for this suicidal venture. Birmingham and Walsall turned them down, and both clubs could certainly have used an extra few quid, but they chose not to get involved. Sure, the initial decision to accept it was out of Northampton fans' hands, but there was plenty of time since for them to put a bit of pressure on the chairman. If not from a 'moral' (wrong word really) standpoint, but a footballing one. This groundshare brings negative publicity Northampton's way and the pitch wears out twice as fast which will make their own team suffer. The novelty may have appealed at the beginning but now with relegation staring them in the face, has selling out to our esteemed owners been worth it?

rob9872

I agree Brighton and id like to think that particularly now we would respond better as fans, but before this move, would we have really been moved to do anything? We not have agreed with it, but I doubt we would have pressured our owners to prevent if if things were ok on the pitch. Far from the right thing to do but results orientated and easy to bury your head. Only fans who have suffered such adversity like Wimbledon properly understand. I know im far more sympathetic to pompeys plight than I was 12 months ago and we need the football family more than ever now, but I feel no pleasure in seeing nortampton won or lose and wish no bad on them as a club. Only sisu have the ability to get me really steamed up.

Users who are viewing this thread