advice (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

coming up to cov for may bank hol, (The early one)

just asking what best clubs and bars to go to? been to castle and earl of mercia before, but my first proper night in cov

the spon gate, scholars is my favourite place, mortimers or club m as its now known, a new club where the tam o shanter was, careys, jaks or go round earlsdon

hutch1972

coming up to cov for may bank hol, (The early one)

just asking what best clubs and bars to go to? been to castle and earl of mercia before, but my first proper night in cov

Have a look at the cathedral , visit the motor museum then i would advise you to go home again !!!

LastGarrison

Don't listen to these lot, Cov can be a good night out and especially when you're not from here.

I've had mates come for a night on the piss from Luton, Peteborough, Romford and all of them loved it.

You've got Earlsdon or Craven Street which are always alright to start off with and have a mix of different boozers. Theres's Whitefriars, the Campbell, The Oak, Quids Inn (If you've got an NUS or good blag), The Castle, Earl of Mercia, The Establishment, Eden, 7, The Squirrell, Inspire and a few others down there.

Then you've got the Skydome, Careys, Scholars, Kasbah, The Arches etc.

Plenty of places to have a good night.

Covstu

I agree with LG, it can be a good night. Go to the establishment (by cathedral), its nice in there. Scholars is always a good crack, great music and relatively cheap (particularly if you like lambrini!!!)

LastGarrison

I agree with LG, it can be a good night. Go to the establishment (by cathedral), its nice in there. Scholars is always a good crack, great music and relatively cheap (particularly if you like lambrini!!!)

You're telling me there's people that don't??? :eek:

SkyBlueScottie

Don't listen to these lot, Cov can be a good night out and especially when you're not from here.

I've had mates come for a night on the piss from Luton, Peteborough, Romford and all of them loved it.

You've got Earlsdon or Craven Street which are always alright to start off with and have a mix of different boozers. Theres's Whitefriars, the Campbell, The Oak, Quids Inn (If you've got an NUS or good blag), The Castle, Earl of Mercia, The Establishment, Eden, 7, The Squirrell, Inspire and a few others down there.

Then you've got the Skydome, Careys, Scholars, Kasbah, The Arches etc.

Plenty of places to have a good night.

Whitefriars is ok if there is music on, The Campbell is ok, The Oak not a patch on what it was, The castle and earl of merica hit and miss.... Eden has been closed for MONTHS!!

ccfc92

bringing the GF btw, and wouldn't mind taking her to an Irish bar, is Rosie Malone's any good?

if you want an irish bar do the craven street run, youll end up in the hearsall and the 4 provinces (4ps)

Last edited:

ccfc92

if you want an irish bar do the craven street run, youll end up in the hearsall and the 4 provinces (4ps)

i used to go in the 4ps when i was little. i remember watching the 3-2 win v arsenal, when Keano scored. was always up spon end with my parents, 4ps, black horse, the dyers and the malt shovel

LastGarrison

Whitefriars is ok if there is music on, The Campbell is ok, The Oak not a patch on what it was, The castle and earl of merica hit and miss.... Eden has been closed for MONTHS!!

Has it? Used to be run by two lads I went to school with.

Shame that was a decent little place, especially in the summer.

ccfc92

going up tomorow morning, should be in cov by 1pm. any news on promos etc and more advice on where to go please :D

Users who are viewing this thread