Advert on the radio (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Heard the club advertising season tickets on the radio, and nearly ended up smashing the bloody thing!

Sisu have the nerve to use the following line - "get behind your sky blues, together we are Coventry!"

They are not fooking Coventry!

Otis

Heard the club advertising season tickets on the radio, and nearly ended up smashing the bloody thing!

Sisu have the nerve to use the following line - "get behind your sky blues, together we are Coventry!"

They are not fooking Coventry!

God, they are dumb.

All they needed to do was to change the wording of that so as to not get backs up.

'Get behind the team, together we are the Sky Blues.' Says the same thing but a lot more discreetly.

It's the 'we are Coventry' while we are playing in Northampton that is really going to pee people off.

covenbry

Sisu really do want to alienate the Ccfc faithful don't they? Always seem to be doin something which is seen as unpopular to say the least. I have been city through and through for 35 years now but even I am losing patience with the band of charlatans we have running our club. To show my disgust I will go to away games but not at six field #pusb #sba

Users who are viewing this thread