Adrian Durham (1 Viewer)

CovFan

Not bitter about the result at all.....

Coventry players admitting after the game the Posh 'goal' was over the line. Why didn't they tell the ref when he failed to give it? #cheats
At the very least the Coventry players should have let Posh walk one in. Just blatant cheating, disappointing.

Thoughts on our "blatant cheating"?

ajsccfc

Is he a Peterborough fan? Otherwise he's gone actually mental as opposed to normal biased ranting.

RoboCCFC90

I am sorry but Adrian Durham is a Grade A Tit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblue4u

What an idiot. Swings and roundabouts is what football is. You win some decisions and you lose some. I'm sure if we had a nailed on penalty they'd all stop and say fair play spot kick to you

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

What an idiot. Swings and roundabouts is what football is. You win some decisions and you lose some. I'm sure if we had a nailed on penalty they'd all stop and say fair play spot kick to you
So Adrian you would like us to play without refs and assistant refs and rules and let the captains discuss decisions. Grow up you idiot!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He seems a bit of a tool. Must be a Peterborough fan, mustn't he?

How many teams does he expect to own up to something like that?

I've tweeted suggesting that it's the FA that are at fault and not clubs / players. They are only interested in protecting the top league and not bothered about the lower leagues, as proven with goal line technology we see in the prem today (although I'm not sure it's been called upon yet).

Maybe he should concentrate his rants on this small matter rather than targeting clubs and players?

henry the wasp

He seems a bit of a tool. Must be a Peterborough fan, mustn't he?

How many teams does he expect to own up to something like that?

I've tweeted suggesting that it's the FA that are at fault and not clubs / players. They are only interested in protecting the top league and not bothered about the lower leagues, as proven with goal line technology we see in the prem today (although I'm not sure it's been called upon yet).

Maybe he should concentrate his rants on this small matter rather than targeting clubs and players?

He SEEMS a bit of a tool?!!
Have a listen to drivetime with that other balloon Darren Gough.
There is no SEEMS about it.

RFC

Had to miss 1st home game of the season today but CWR said Leon should have had a HATRICK as the goal that was ruled out was not off-side! Swings & roundabouts PUSB!

jesus-wept

He is a Peterborough fan....and a grade A tit

CovFan

Weren't we complaining about a dubious goal against us the other week?

It was a goal that was questionably ruled offside, don't think I remember any Coventry fans claiming that the other team should give a goal back because it would be fair.

oscillatewildly

"Play to the whistle" 'n' all that? I occasionally listen to talk sport in the car and Adrian Durham nearly always comes across as a whinging dick. I'll feel a little guilty about the 'dishonesty' of my team when his Peterborough 'saints' next display impeccable sportsmanship in a similar situation. This can also include declining penalty awards when no infringement occurred. I won't be holding my breath.

theferret

Perhaps they should have let us walk one in after Leon's goal was ruled out? Never offside in a million years. Battered them second half. Get over it Durham you cock.

ps1948

Watching Man City v Liverpool - I hope someone on TalkSport is saying "Man City should be letting Liverpool walk one in" after a shocking offside decision......

wingy

Watching Man City v Liverpool - I hope someone on TalkSport is saying "Man City should be letting Liverpool walk one in" after a shocking offside decision......

Its a great game ,i think Its between these two for the Title.

LJC_CCFC

Durham is one of the best presenters on TalkSport and his knowledge of the game is second to none, the idea of the Drivetime show is to get a few debates going on the days events and both him and Goughie do some times go over the top to evoke a response from callers which makes for great radio. The Posh 'goal' and the Liverpool one will almost definitely be debated on his next show

skybluelee

Durham is one of the best presenters on TalkSport and his knowledge of the game is second to none, the idea of the Drivetime show is to get a few debates going on the days events and both him and Goughie do some times go over the top to evoke a response from callers which makes for great radio. The Posh 'goal' and the Liverpool one will almost definitely be debated on his next show

Maybe, but seriously you arent suggesting we should have let them 'walk one in'?

woody11462

Maybe, but seriously you arent suggesting we should have let them 'walk one in'?

The guy is a fucking bulb who constantly contradicts himself. I understand his role is to be a bit controversial, spark a debate but this was his personal opinion about his own team. Remember when he slagged Jamie Carragher off and Carragher phoned up and have him a mouthful.

Grendel

I assume this is a joke? The fact that he has served his whole broadcasting career on a third rate channel says it all. Durham is a third rate Jon Gaunt - a pitiful waste of space who tries to create a debate when no-one is interested in a word he says.

SkyblueBazza

I "no-one is interested in a word he says".

That can't be true can it? He appears to me to be a sensationalist. On this topic he's no less full of selfish interest than about 90% footy fans would be (remember Lampard's World Cup "goal"?) The fact he has a public ear means he ought to keep something of an impartial lid on things...but then it wouldn't be TalkSport (or in reality TalkTheBigSixPremiershipFootballClubs80%OfTheTime) would it?

Greggs

What about when Dagnell was 4 car lengths onside and they lino gave it off........swings and roundabouts. Plus we were due some good fortune!

Warwickhunt

we won 4-2 makes no difference if you ask me

wingy

I assume this is a joke? The fact that he has served his whole broadcasting career on a third rate channel says it all. Durham is a third rate Jon Gaunt - a pitiful waste of space who tries to create a debate when no-one is interested in a word he says.

No offence old chap ,but I have at times wondered If you have modelled your SBT personna around the JG style of debate.:)

Gint11

I listen to talksport every working day and most of the time, Adrian Durham opinions are bullshit. His show drivetime is very good though.

Adrian Durham does not seem like a tool, he is paid to be a complete tool.

He knows nothing about football (probably even less than his mate Darren Gough) but makes controversial comments just to get attention and listeners on Talksport. Just ignore the idiot.

thaiskyblue

Durham is a massive wind up merchant, but i'll give him his due he always brings our off the field troubles to the nation's attentions.

LJC_CCFC

Durham is a marmite sort of person, so I can understand why you don't like him. But TalkSport is the leading radio station in sports broadcasting in this country for a reason and has been for many years, so your comments are senseless

Grendel

Durham is a marmite sort of person, so I can understand why you don't like him. But TalkSport is the leading radio station in sports broadcasting in this country for a reason and has been for many years, so your comments are senseless

It is the Sunday sport equivalent of sports broadcasting. It appeals to a very low demographic which I assume is why you like it and I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread