Administration (1 Viewer)

skybluetelford

Sky Blues to go into Administration before the end of the international break and start the next game in 23rd place.

Any thinking the same ?

Great_Expectations

This is obviously the worst case scenario BUT at least if this happens we will actually officially know the score, not just rumours or he said/she said stuff.

We go into administration we all know where we stand we build from there. The issue is we will be building from League One.

sb7jon

Junior Sky Blue
We have until midnight on the 31st March to enter admin otherwise the points carry over to next season, assuming there is a club left then. So if we go into admin in April or May we could still go down and start next season 15 points adrift in league one. I would'nt expect us to do what Leeds and Southampton did and stay up either. If its as dire as it seems taking the 10 points now and starting fresh next season is really the only hope.

hackneyfox

Don't the points carry over to next season IF you're safe this season.
If a deduction will relegate you this season won't it be applied?

Where do the 15 points come from, weren't the additional points deducted due to the way they came out of admin i.e. not buying the golden share or something?

BenInTurin

Facebook User
You get further points deductions for not coming out of admin properly I think. The points deduction all depends on if it would send us down this year or not. Ie, if we were 10 points clear at the end of the season they would be applied to the next season.

sb7jon

Junior Sky Blue
Sure it was new rules which stated the end of march as a cut off, to stop teams getting safe then bombing in to clear debts, I may be wrong but I'm sure thats how I read it at the begining of the season.

cov_russell

Facebook User
I thought the points deduction is only carried over to the next season if you would have still been relegated this season without the deduction?

Users who are viewing this thread