Administration (1 Viewer)

Andyb

Only my opinion based in the admin rules of must be by 11tg March. So was Robins told "you've made us safe this year, we are going into admin to p@@@ off acl. Clear our debts and build for promotion next year. His options are the above or join a championship club on double the salary, a budget for players and an owner in control. If you didn't love CCFC and had that choice what would you do?

wozey

Only my opinion based in the admin rules of must be by 11tg March. So was Robins told "you've made us safe this year, we are going into admin to p@@@ off acl. Clear our debts and build for promotion next year. His options are the above or join a championship club on double the salary, a budget for players and an owner in control. If you didn't love CCFC and had that choice what would you do?

Think you need to look at this again! No way would sisu tell anyone they are going into admin and i think it would be illegal

Andyb

Think you need to look at this again! No way would sisu tell anyone they are going into admin and i think it would be illegal
<br />
<br />
Of course it's not illegal. If you intend to put your business into admin there is nothing illegal in telling your senior management. It happens every day in business.

spwaverley4916

you think if we had 10 points deducted we would be safe??? If they wait until we are actually mathmatically safe this season then the points would probably be deducted at the start of next season.
and that would mean atleast 3 seasons in this division ............ at the very best

Andyb

you think if we had 10 points deducted we would be safe??? If they wait until we are actually mathmatically safe this season then the points would probably be deducted at the start of next season.<br />
and that would mean atleast 3 seasons in this division ............ at the very best
<br />
<br />

Andyb

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
<br />
<br />
They will do it before 10th March then its 10 points off this season. I'm not saying we are safe but those that know nothing about football may think that. Lets wait and see. I'm only saying nothing would suprise me with these idiots. Robins wouldn't comment as he will have signed something to stay quiet. I really hope I am wrong.

cloughie

you think if we had 10 points deducted we would be safe??? If they wait until we are actually mathmatically safe this season then the points would probably be deducted at the start of next season.

There is the problem if we are going to do it sooner rather than later and the benefits for sisu all agreements ie ACL written off and 1 of sisu's other companies buy it back

Or best case senario that someone else out bids them and takes control

Yes I await the no one is out there but we will see

Truth is they are hardly be going to shout it from the roof tops with the situation as it is , It would only higher the price

Andyb

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
They will do it before 10th March then its 10 points off this season. I'm not saying we are safe but those that know nothing about football may think that. Lets wait and see. I'm only saying nothing would suprise me with these idiots. Robins wouldn't comment as he will have signed something to stay quiet. I really hope I am wrong.
<br />
<br />

Andyb

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
<br />
<br />
Also your point about sisu being owed 45 million by themselves. What difference does that make. They own it. They are never going to get that back under the current structure and would only ever realise any cash if they find a buyer. And those chances are very slim. As I said I hope I am wrong.

giveusagoal

The only interest SISU now have in CCFC is getting their money back - once they have that they will be gone. I can't see them putting the club into administration as they themselves are the main creditors. But i may be wrong.

covlad1979

While we stick together

hi all i am not sure if i can ask this but i would be so greatful if i can get has many cov fans to like this page on face book and help us out to save our club and be heard and not left in the dark this is our club and we should stand up for it please please come and like this page and help us out

https://www.facebook.com/WhileWeStickTogether?ref=hl

covlad1979

While we stick together
hi all i am not sure if i can ask this but i would be so greatful if i can get has many cov fans to like this page on face book and help us out to save our club and be heard and not left in the dark this is our club and we should stand up for it please please come and like this page and help us out

https://www.facebook.com/WhileWeStickTogether?ref=hl

Users who are viewing this thread