Administration is our only saviour (1 Viewer)

Glen

I know we lose 10 points but who cares if we lose them this season because we are down anyway. Better to lose them now than next.
Any if we are in Admin means someone can buy us alot cheaper and the money they save they will be able to stabilise the club.
We are going now where till we own the ground or at least some of it.

Sisu_Cockroaches

As sad as it is i agree, i think its the realistic option. I think Hoffman and Co will be looking at this as a probability and i cant see them taking over the club until we are in administration

Lord_Nampil

What if a compromise is made and Hoffman takes over 51% of the shares?? there for being the owner and having control of the club, i think that may happen rather than Admin! Read between the lines thats what it looks like to me any way!

Otis

It is not the realistic option though is it. Has been stated before. Sisu would be cutting off theor noses to spite their face. Just can't see us going into admin.

EleanorRigby

The only money owed as far as i know is to themselves, SISU, or the inland revenue but not sure how the tax issue works with the football club as it is part of the SISU Capital group. Also i think there is a cut off date with the football league to safeguard clubs who are at the bottom doing what you say so any points reduction would happen next season.

CJparker

The only money owed as far as i know is to themselves, SISU, or the inland revenue but not sure how the tax issue works with the football club as it is part of the SISU Capital group. Also i think there is a cut off date with the football league to safeguard clubs who are at the bottom doing what you say so any points reduction would happen next season.

Exactly.

People seem to think that administration is what happens when a club is about to go bust, as if it is a magic process that gets all the creditors away and allows a fresh start. Reality check - SISU are the only creditor and it would be to no advantage to them to reduce the debt owed - they may as well put the club into liquidation. Hoffman told me to my face he knows that SISU won't put the club into admin.

EleanorRigby

A worrying prospect could be SISU closing the business down or liquidation, different rules to admin. i believe, and nothing to stop them doing it, doubt if they would because it would attract adverse national publicity.

Paxman II

Will some of you keep up! Admin is not on the cards. They put themselves into admin and they are the main and virtually only creditor?
How many times has this been talked about and thoroughly examined on here?

Astute

Will some of you keep up! Admin is not on the cards. They put themselves into admin and they are the main and virtually only creditor?

Same old crap all the time. No admin as for the said reason. Hoffman to buy our club? Wake up. Hoffman has never wanted or is able to afford to buy us. He is acting as a middle man to other investors.

J

Jack Griffin

It simply won't happen, SISU will keep the club going by a break even policy.. and wait till the price goes up. It is a stand off.

derbyskyblue

But will they? This club will never break even while sisu are in charge. The apathy amongst the fans will see to that. Gates will keep dropping. If sisu can break even on gates of say 7 or 8 thousand because thats what we are looking at, that means div 3 or 4 football and anyone showing the slightest bit of promise will be sold just to break even. No chance of getting your supposedly 30 million back in the lower divisions.
Also sisu will have to fund losses every month if they want to play the stand off game and i'm pretty sure knowing sisu they will try to lump that extra expenditure on top. This could be a long and very expensive stand off for them.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

From the Coventry Telegraph 30th MARCH 2011

SISU pump millions into Coventry City to stave off administration

COVENTRY CITY owners SISU saved the club from going into administration with an £4-5m injection of funding, it was confirmed today.
The firm pumped the cash into the ailing Sky Blues, who were"very close" to administration, but it is not yet known if more cash will be needed to pay the bills before the end of the season.
Club chairman Ken Dulieu told today's press conference at the Ricoh Arena.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-administration-92746-28431621/#ixzz1larnzEAv

Paxman II

Semantics.....don't believe all you here from people like Ken deluded! Those who knew better knew that was BS. The telegraph would use it to run with...they also would know better in reality. The fact you believed it shows how effective this kind of nonsense is...

Users who are viewing this thread