Absolutely love this. (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Janoi joins Ipswich – Accrington Stanley
Today Accrington sell a player for club record and put the money into upgrading the changing rooms!
Priceless - you just gotta love Accrington.

ajsccfc

Their site has a kind of home-made charm about it, this is the entry for their kit man

Long serving kit man, qualified lawyer and all round good egg who is, admittedly, partial to a moan.

CJ_covblaze

Meanwhile this is happening at Forest Green

“A star is printed above the player name to signify the club’s promotion to the Football League in 2017, with two stars greyed-out to represent the chairman Dale Vince’s ambition to reach the Championship in the coming seasons.”

Sky Blue Harry H

Can you imagine the uproar if we had said McNultys money was being used to pay for upgrading off the pitch stuff, unless it was building a (real) new stadium. Great stuff by Accy, which few other clubs' supporters would be happy with.

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to them, I have no issues with them putting the money in to upgrade facilities but as said there would be some rage if we did it and said we were fixing up Ryton with the money.

lifeskyblue

A proper run football club who have their priorities right. I hope they have a decent season. We saw last year that the manager organises well and gets the most out of his players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Am glad they won the league instead of Luton as well! Hope they do shite this year though (especially against us ;) )

ajsccfc

Meanwhile this is happening at Forest Green

“A star is printed above the player name to signify the club’s promotion to the Football League in 2017, with two stars greyed-out to represent the chairman Dale Vince’s ambition to reach the Championship in the coming seasons.”
Sweet lord, that's embarrassing.

CJ_covblaze

Sweet lord, that's embarrassing.

Some of their fans are rightfully going bat shit mental over it. They hate what their club has become.

Users who are viewing this thread