About time one of those.. (1 Viewer)

christonabike

Radio presenters actually asked a question like "Do you really think this is good enough to keep your job?" no more pussy footing about it looks as if the players now dont give a fook. Never thought we would get this low but you know what people say Sisu out they have already left. Cunts and I feel so sorry for the fans who went today. Out played by a better team what ever the result. Amateurish and it aint going to get any better.

christonabike

Feck it something nice to cheer us up.
sexy-dress-women-sexy-clothing-sexy-lace-shorts-Transparent-thong-underwear-sexy-seduction-the-lace-lady.jpg

Sbarcher

Good of Joy to cheer us up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That's my missus .

cloughie

Radio presenters actually asked a question like "Do you really think this is good enough to keep your job?" no more pussy footing about it looks as if the players now dont give a fook. Never thought we would get this low but you know what people say Sisu out they have already left. Cunts and I feel so sorry for the fans who went today. Out played by a better team what ever the result. Amateurish and it aint going to get any better.

Clive Eakin is a prat refused to read out my txt message as he said it was unbroadcastable. I used the words arrogant pompous patronising fool.

Not sure what part of it is banned by the BBC just selective censorship by him. He is to busy arse licking to ask real questions

skybluesam66

to be fair - Linnell was finally saying post match yesterday what all of us have been saying about the quality of the team and destruction by the owners
I think finally we may get some impetus from the radio station
he said that the bbc were supposed to stay impartial, but there was absolutely no way that could be the case any longer

georgehudson

Sbs66, he may have said that now but the huge majority of fans have been saying that for years, & on many previous occasions, he Linnell has talked down to, & dismissed their opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread