A Visit to Coventry: Hope Springs Eternal (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

pity we don't make such a good impression on everyone! Decent article, thanks for posting the link.

NortonSkyBlue

A eulogy to the beautiful game, kind words for our great city, I almost didn't recognize it....

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Absolutely outstanding, really enjoyed it.

I will be writing something very similar for our away visit to Sunderland next season, it will contain the words shit and hole at least 100 times.

Otis

Absolutely outstanding, really enjoyed it.

I will be writing something very similar for our away visit to Sunderland next season, it will contain the words shit and hole at least 100 times.
You need quite a few 'bitter' and 'twisted's' in there too.

Amcoventry

Very very well written and a pleasure to read.

Apart from

"See you all next season. If Morecambe had lost last Saturday, it would be Roger Over And Out:"

Best wishes in getting promoted would have been better,
I'm hoping we don't see him next year

standupforcity

Very very well written and a pleasure to read.

Apart from

"See you all next season. If Morecambe had lost last Saturday, it would be Roger Over And Out:"

Best wishes in getting promoted would have been better,
I'm hoping we don't see him next year
I think it's a general comment, not aimed at us specifically...

Ricketts

Decent article, reminds you of what the smaller clubs have to work with, and what they aspire too.

I feel our season in League two is a bit like the Harlem Globetrotters visiting village hall basketball teams doing charity work. Time to climb back up.

Good luck to Morecambe and all the similar smaller clubs.

stevefloyd

Nice read and something positive from an away fan...see everybody doesn't have to hate everybody at a football match and also remember Morecambe gave us that 1 side of the great duo Eric and Ernie, good luck to them next season

Users who are viewing this thread