A pessimistic side of things... (1 Viewer)

SKYBLUESDUNK

Now I know these threads have been done before and I'm not pessimistic, however, supporting cov, I always know a mild disappointment is around the corner. And the recent form has made me feel quite confident. But what do you think if we had some poor results like these....

Peterborough H Draw
Bristol. A. Draw
Burnley. A. Loss
Milwall. H. Draw
Doncaster. H. Win
Southampton. A. Loss.

Now this us 6 points from now on... Obviously other results will need to go our way, but does anyone actually think this may be enough?

Thanks and any decent feedback will be appreciated.

kg82

I did that BBC predictor thing 6 games ago and the 3 going down were pompey, Donny and millwall!

SKYBLUESDUNK

So there is hope even if it is a thin thread of hope, but lets hope we win them all, i cant remember the last time we won 3-4 in a row! and yeah I wasn't sure about the Milwall one, but putting it into this post thought I would put a draw.

coundonskyblue

Knowing the way it normally works out for us, I can see us been 5 points adrift by Monday night, everyone will think were down, then somehow we will still stay up!

wolfie

this is what i think...............

Peterborough H. win
Bristol. A. win
Burnley. A. win
Milwall. H. Draw
Doncaster. H. Win
Southampton. A. Loss.

hey you lot stop laughing, it could happen!

JulianDarbyFTW

It'd be just our luck if it boiled down to last day drama, with us losing against Southampton in the 94th minute.

Nonleagueherewecome

The OP is far from pessimistic: us losing tomorrow like I think, now that's pessimistic! Peterboro have plenty of goals in them and can play with freedom...a terrifying prospect. Hope I'm completely wrong though!

Astute

The OP is far from pessimistic: us losing tomorrow like I think, now that's pessimistic! Peterboro have plenty of goals in them and can play with freedom...a terrifying prospect. Hope I'm completely wrong though!

P'boro have had lots of goals against them away from home. We are good at home. We are now scoring goals home and away.

Be optimistic and predict the win we will get

Users who are viewing this thread