A Merry Christmas everyone! (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Let me just say now because I'll be pushed for time the next few days.

I would like to wish every SBT member a very Merry Christmas!

It is a pleasure (for the most part) to join in the banter on this site discussing our views of all things CCFC. There have been great topics and some very good debaters.

It's been a great year for SBT. Three cheers for Nick and his merry band of administrators for keeping a good steady and reliable ship. May it keep going from strength to strength in 2012.

Cheers everyone.

I'll be in Block 22 Boxing day cheering them on...lets hear y'all.

PUSB

cloughie

Merry Christmas everyone and may it be a happier new year than all Sky blue fans could have imagined

ccfcway

A Xmas Mesage From SISU

Over the past few years, there has been overspending and there has been a lot of management behind the scenes to ensure we comply with the impending 2045 Christmas Finance Laws.

Those finances are now in place and we are currently in talks with Santa to acquire 50% of the christmas tree, which will ensure we get reveune from the decorations.

We will now look to support AT with funds (which have been available all season) and will leave not tinsle unturned to find a decoration that will fit in with Andys style of tree.

We have improved the tree over the past 6 months and we look forward to adding to the borrowed branches that Villa leant us last month.

Please dont bouycott the Southampton game, and we will be issuing om exciting "news" the week before that match, just so you all turn up and dont make us look bad

;)

ccfcway

2011, the year sky blues talk overtook GMK !

Have a great one everyone, lets hope Santa brings you all printers and ink to be able to print off the SISU OUT posters !!

The soothsayer

Let me just say now because I'll be pushed for time the next few days.

I would like to wish every SBT member a very Merry Christmas!

It is a pleasure (for the most part) to join in the banter on this site discussing our views of all things CCFC. There have been great topics and some very good debaters.

It's been a great year for SBT. Three cheers for Nick and his merry band of administrators for keeping a good steady and reliable ship. May it keep going from strength to strength in 2012.

Cheers everyone.

I'll be in Block 22 Boxing day cheering them on...lets hear y'all.

PUSB

Thank you Santa , good look with the run.

WillieStanley

Excellent stuff! Merry Christmas to you and all your families!

Brilliant forum. Nick and all the posters, you are in an exclusive section of the CCFC that should do the club proud!

See you all boxing day!

Johnnythespider

A merry shakin stevens to all, lets hope Bristol city get Slade on boxing day.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I have just one thing to say .........

Happy Christmas Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Health, wealth and happiness

PUSB

OSB

The Reverend Skyblue

Happy Christmas one and all.
Lets all hope for a better New Year, one SISU less, and one with hope of a brighter future for our beloved club.
I hope the managers at SISU HQ have a totally crap Christmas, and a truely shite New Year,so you all know how we feel.

The Rev

Oxon_SB

Happy Holidays... just in case there are any stinking rich American investers on here!:)

PUSB... c'mon city!

torchomatic

Happy Christmas from all at Torchomatic Towers, Warwick.

kg82

I have just one thing to say .........

Happy Christmas Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Health, wealth and happiness

PUSB

OSB

That's 2 things!

Happy Christmas everyone! 2 days early, and no doubt I'll be on here for a bit on Christmas day (can't spend ALLLL day with the fam) but I'll say it now anyway!

Skyblueloyal

Merry Christmas to all Sky Blue fans where ever you are in the world have a good one and let's hope we have a good 2012

skyblueinBaku

Have a couple of days break from the trials and tribulations of being sky blue, everyone. Boxing Day might be the start of a revival. As for the spivs in Hanover Square - I hope that 2012 brings them as much success as they brought to CCFC.

Merry Christmas from sleepy North Dorset.

ccfcdan

Merry christmas everyone. Enjoyed reading your comments and getting involved in some decent debates! Looking forward to a Sisu free new year!

sky_blue_up_north

Been some great debates on here this year, no everyone agrees with everyone which is perfect. Good sensible arguments on all side. Special mention for the prediction league, which I think is so well organised (despite and recent hiccup) So, Merry Christmas everyone and may Santa brings us some good luck in the new year, we really need it!!

wingy

Merry Xmas and a prosperous, healthy new year to all SBT members and facilitators, shame it upsets the schedule though ,i'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for monday to come :):whistle:;)

Covstu

good banter this year and i think the site has really come to life! Have a great christmas all and hopefully santa will come and give us 3 points for boxing day.

6 Generations

A very Merry Christmas to all long suffering Skyblueaholics.

Great site.

I've even learned how to start a new thread. (Don't giggle, it's not easy for us older chaps).

Well done Nick. ( Maybe that should be St. Nick!!!)

PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I must admit I love living down here but I still miss the old city! Merry Christmas from me and 'er indoors from the Diamond Isle! (Isle of Wight!)

Users who are viewing this thread