A.Durham annoys me but this was a good read... (1 Viewer)

Rodders1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...restored-faith-football-darker-fairytale.html

On the back of recent discussions. Some balance to the recent Leicester love in...

Yes read it earlier. Is a great read and I have sent it on to some of my Leicester supporting mates!!!!

Wish we could build a new ground , go into admin and then avoid point deductions. The FFP point is also very telling, I've posted before that we shouldn't worry about over spending as it seems that the powers that be do not punish teams that break the rules.

RFC

Yes read it earlier. Is a great read and I have sent it on to some of my Leicester supporting mates!!!!

Wish we could build a new ground , go into admin and then avoid point deductions. The FFP point is also very telling, I've posted before that we shouldn't worry about over spending as it seems that the powers that be do not punish teams that break the rules.

Oh yes they do, well some of them anyway! It appears to be selective.

QPR & Leicester still under investigation (long time now) and no confirmed punishment.

Bournemouth have recently been fined and Blackburn & Nottingham Forest are under transfer embargo!

Take a look next at Bolton maybe?

RegTheDonk

Good read and a fair dose of reality - but when I used to live in Peterborough as a kid, there were plenty of fox haters. Isn't Durham a big posh fan?

Users who are viewing this thread