A decade of Cov Kits ranked (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Tbf pretty much agree with that. Home kit on D would would be much higher if it didn't have that dreadful A&A logo

Alkhen

By who??!!!
me
OK.....
Wouldn't have the green/black puma up there.
Nike green/black is miles better..... imo....

I have a soft spot for the puma green and black. Would have the Nike one higher but be never really wore it so didn't really make that much impact. Green and black should be the go to away strip IMO maybe switch it up every other season

RingoCCFC

I kind of like the gray one we had, was no where near as good as the third kit this season but it was nicer than some of the ones ranked above in my eyes.

Hummel have amazing kits though! I’m seeing a lot of their new releases for other teams this season and they look pretty sick! Although they do replicate the shoulder arrows on a load of them!

shmmeee

Forget the kits, who uses those colour bands that way round? Surely S should be purple and F should be red?

cooperskyblue

F is better than the league 1 relegation home kit in E. A home top with less than 50% Sky Blue is not good. F has a dodgy collar and far from being nice in any way but it's Sky Blue, so should either be E or demote E to F

Seamus1

I hated that 60s retro style shirt, shown in B. To me it just looked so bland, the blue was too light and the sponsor did not stand out. Was just so boring.

But the puma monstrosities with either the line across the chest or the diagonal line with the light blue and sky blue vertical stripes were absolute piles of Chris Grayling

Fergusons_Beard

Last Years away kit should not be in the top category.
An A but not in same bracket as the home or two tone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

win9nut

Yes it should in my opinion. Love all three. :)

Not sure about the Puma away being ranked up there though.

Alkhen

I think the yellow one will be a bit of a cult classic in years to come. Less polular than the other two so should be harder to come by.

Reactions: TTG

ajsccfc

I love the yellow one, the 2-tone kit basically took over as the away kit so it barely got a look in

Nonleagueherewecome

Alkhen

Never got the hate for proper collars. I think they look smart

That collar in F is a crime though

nunchuckas

F is better than the league 1 relegation home kit in E. A home top with less than 50% Sky Blue is not good. F has a dodgy collar and far from being nice in any way but it's Sky Blue, so should either be E or demote E to F

Fully agree, that E home top should be Z or not even counted as it's not got enough Sky blue on it to qualify as a proper Coventry home shirt. Definitely ran out of ideas with that one.

Users who are viewing this thread