A big thank you (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

Yar was a decent piece on it on gillette soccer saturday then again on sky sports news this evening just focusing on the protest. Seemed to get good publicity.

pusbccfc

Also nice to see Grahame Hawley (john stape from corrie) join in with the protest till 3:15. Top man, I've got a pic of him :)

Yes, very top bloke.
Was standing behind me and he never stopped singing.
With a high (ish) profile man on board maybe we should see if he can make a thursday night, or get him interviewed by one of the broadcasters as many may take more notice with a big corrie character .

skybluesteve76

So 400 then for the start of a high profile campaign, that some claimed, would be going national if not international.

I think what the protest is trying to achieve, making the link between the fans and the club, is a great thing, it just seems the vast majority don't.

Must have been a bugger to be outside and hear you score.

Where do you go from here?

Never thought I'd agree with you!
Until the vast majority join in then nothing will be achieved.

ccfcdan

Its harder than you think to boycott the very thing you look forward to,and love to do every other weekend .But i'd say its worth it in the longrun,if we can help the inept crew at the helm pass on the batton ,meeting @ Hen Lane next thursday 8.00pm for next move

The next meeting is crucial,We need to ensure that whatever is decided is made clear and that once the plan is issued then it stays that way.The confusion caused over the its a boycott/its not its a protest made us look a little silly. There were a good few hundred with us yesterday.Now we must build on that number by taking the right decision on what to do next.

la-ccfc

Never thought I'd agree with you!
Until the vast majority join in then nothing will be achieved.

There would probably be more people willing to get involved in a protest which they could still attend the game as they normally would, hopefully any other protests will allow that

@richh87

There would probably be more people willing to get involved in a protest which they could still attend the game as they normally would, hopefully any other protests will allow that

Agreed.

Now that we're out of both cups on purpose to er... 'focus on the league' only league games remain (where the majority have season tickets). SISU already have our money for those so something different is required. The more unusual the idea, the more media attention it'll get.

Everyone wearing black is an option. So is turning our back on the game at some point...

bamalamafizzfazz

The next meeting is crucial,We need to ensure that whatever is decided is made clear and that once the plan is issued then it stays that way.The confusion caused over the its a boycott/its not its a protest made us look a little silly. There were a good few hundred with us yesterday.Now we must build on that number by taking the right decision on what to do next.

How about the crazy idea of protesting at the Ricoh even when City are playing away? I know it's a little left field but I am sure it would gain more media attention. You eliminate the issue of people having to choose betwen their team and their owners as they weren't going to the away game anyway.
Just a potential idea :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread