87 cup final thread (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think we need to keep it tight don’t give them any early chances

Also I think from a tactical point of view McGrath should be outwide his crossing ability could really make a difference

Bugsy

Bugsy could be a big miss.

It's a shame I'm out, but got Faith in the lads to do the unthinkable....PUSB......go for it, go for it city.....

Sky_Blue_Daz

Benno will love the wide space at Wembley I think he’ll have a good game

oscillatewildly

As long as we avoid going behind early in the game, we've got a chance. Concede early and I'm afraid I can only see a collapse.
Oh well, it's been a great run.

Covkid1968#

If and it’s a big if... we were to win.... I don’t care if it’s in extra time and comes via an unlikely own goal that loops over their keeper.

Actually.... forget that..I’m talking shit....just checked and it’s only Ray fecking Clemence in goal for them.

Sky Blue Dal

Really nervous today before the 5pm kickoff.

Hope we win but we done for if they score an early goal or a goal just before half time.

Can’t concentrate so to calm my nerves I hanged my FA cup final scarf out of my window.

Last edited:

rob9872

Looking forward to seeing Tarbuck Davis and Moore turning out for City.

Paul Anthony

For once, I'm actually feeling pretty confident about a City game. Spurs may have an awesome record in Cup finals, but it always suits us to be the underdog!

SkyBlueSid

As long as we avoid going behind early in the game, we've got a chance. Concede early and I'm afraid I can only see a collapse.
Oh well, it's been a great run.
This team don't seem to worry if they go a goal down. So in the unlikely event that they do concede, I'm not giving up. "Score in a minute....We're gonna score in a minute."

The coventrian

I'm went to the man utd game the sheff wed game upstairs in the leppings lane end and the Leeds semi in the end opposite which I'm sure was standing? I obviously went to the final but the best game for me was the semi and the realisation we'd made it to Wembley.
Today's ccfc bears no resemblance of the ccfc I grew up with sadly.

oscillatewildly

I'm went to the man utd game the sheff wed game upstairs in the leppings lane end and the Leeds semi in the end opposite which I'm sure was standing? I obviously went to the final but the best game for me was the semi and the realisation we'd made it to Wembley.
Today's ccfc bears no resemblance of the ccfc I grew up with sadly.
Are you from the future?

Users who are viewing this thread