8 points (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Off the play-offs.

When the team is fit and is playing as a unit, we can play well as today proved. Still a long way to go but with that 6th place in smelling distance, why should we continue to doubt ourselves ?

Allen and Eccles have really stepped forward in the absence of Hamer. And Sheaf has made the midfield a lot more secure. Wright is causing problems up front. We only really need to sort out the back 4 or 5 to be a team to be afraid of ;)

Greggs

When the team is fit and is playing as a unit, we can play well as today proved. Still a long way to go but with that 6th place in smelling distance, why should we continue to doubt ourselves ?

Allen and Eccles have really stepped forward in the absence of Hamer. And Sheaf has made the midfield a lot more secure. Wright is causing problems up front. We only really need to sort out the back 4 or 5 to be a team to be afraid of ;)
Considering we're planning to sign a first choice midfielder in a few weeks too, first time I've felt that this bunch could turn into a team we love and feel bonded too.

Greggs

Some of saw it weeks ago
O Que Pergunta GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

Greggs

Omg Greggs you’re like an 82 year old bloke watching a strip show.

One minute you’re full on shitting into your incontinence pants and the next you have a massive hard on…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Would be buzzing to still have a massive hard on at 82. What tablets do you take?

Greggs

It’s you that needs to take the oral Diocalms pal.

Which strip show do you recommend? You're 100% a bored, married man who wanks off in strip club toilets when you're 'away for work'. Congratulations, fucking loser.

shmmeee

Omg Greggs you’re like an 82 year old bloke watching a strip show.

One minute you’re full on shitting into your incontinence pants and the next you have a massive hard on…..

I have so many questions about this weirdly specific and pretty tangential insult.

SkyblueTexan

Patience guys. Sorry to be a party pooper, but It wasn't long ago that we lost 4 on the bounce (including losses to a poor Bristol City side and Rotherham who couldn't buy a win). We just won 1 game against a poor outfit after what seemed an eternity. We are still in 20th place. So let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I agree we must use this win as a springboard to kickstart our season and do it collectively as a unit unlike last season where we rode the coattails of 2 players. It's going to take many more clean sheets and goals from all over the pitch since we know Wright and Simms are severely limited in terms of their goal-scoring output, I do hope we sign Hamer 2.0 in the Jan window as that will be key not only to our survival hopes, but to have any faint playoff hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread