8.15 Piccadilly (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Possibly. Was planning on getting the 9.35 to get to Euston at 11:40 but not sure whether to give it an extra hour in case of delays. Supposed to be meeting my brother around 12 at Wembley Park

Covcraig@bury

Jumping on the band wagon like most . First game since the checker trade final at Wembley .
Like I have said over the years, If Sisu invest in the club and show more interest I might reconsider on the season ticket front . Until then I will keep my hard earned in my pocket not theirs .

Grendel

Like I have said over the years, If Sisu invest in the club and show more interest I might reconsider on the season ticket front . Until then I will keep my hard earned in my pocket not theirs .

So NOPM unless it’s a big game. Then you are very happy to bung money Tim and Joys way.

What principals

Nick

Administrator
Jumping on the band wagon like most . First game since the checker trade final at Wembley .

NOPM going well then.

Exactly the same as I pointed it out a year ago.

Well played, you have made it look as if you make it up as you go along. Basically just chatting shit.

Covcraig@bury

At least I honest , big day out , meet up with the lads , have a few beers and watch the game for the forth time at wembely .

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Hi,
Please can people start hijacking this thread and bringing in other agenda. It was purely started by someone regarding travel information for Coventry City fans.

Nick

Administrator
At least I honest , big day out , meet up with the lads , have a few beers and watch the game for the forth time at wembely .

Not for me . NOPM whilst SISU ARE HERE , it doesn't change a thing !!! And just for you nick .. SISU OUT !!!!!

As honest as somebody who tells everybody they are a vegetarian over and over to get attention and then rocks up at the steakhouse for a sirloin.

Grendel

Hi,
Please can people start hijacking this thread and bringing in other agenda. It was purely started by someone regarding travel information for Coventry City fans.

Yeah started by someone who accused people who continued to support the club as supporting sisu and ruining the club.

If it wasn’t for fans continuing to help fund the club he wouldn’t have his day in the sun would he?

Covcraig@bury

Yeah started by someone who accused people who continued to support the club as supporting sisu and ruining the club.

If it wasn’t for fans continuing to help fund the club he wouldn’t have his day in the sun would he?
And when SISU sell McNulty and Max in the summer to please the shareholders !!!!

Nick

Administrator
And when SISU sell McNulty and Max in the summer to please the shareholders !!!!
Then you will probably make some big statements trying to show off your morals and principles to just make yourself look silly. The same as the majority of others who do the same thing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Leave it out guys - let whoever wants to come along when they want - free country and all that. keep all the negative crap inside your heads. At the end of the day people will do what they want. There is a positive feeling amongst the fans at the moment, let's not spoil it by acting like children.

ps1948

So hopefully Grendel, you will be going to support the whole team, and not booing the two in particular who you don't support?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Really disappointed by this hijack, particularly by the administrator of this web site. Really don't see what good you are doing here in regard of this thread. All I see is a negative side.

My advice Craig is to ignore them.

Nick

Administrator
Really disappointed by this hijack, particularly by the administrator of this web site. Really don't see what good you are doing here in regard of this thread. All I see is a negative side.

My advice Craig is to ignore them.
Maybe read his post history. Apologies for the thread going off topic for those who really need the info.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I had a sense of what the post of history might have said but have no inclination to delve further.
My only suggestion in my humble opinion is make the most of a nice day (it is in Bury/Whitefield/Manchester area anyway) .

SkyBlueSoul

Got the 8.35 to leave a bit of time and hopefully calm the nerves. Hasn’t worked!

David O'Day

Fair play to the nopm crowd who are going today. Be a bit shit if only 8000 turned up today

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread