7 games in march (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

and they are very difficult !!
Hope it's not over by the end of march .
In april there are games against the teams around us atm !!

SkyBlue_Bear83

With Bristol losing today they have been dragged write into it again after it looked like they had started to pull away. Still enough games against the teams around us to stay up but we will need some away points. If Bristol beat us at Ashton Gate you fear it would be over.

CovLis86

Think Bristol away might be the decider. We probably wont pick up many, if any points away elsewhere, but that one is a true 6 pointer, and what a massive 6 points it would be. Win there would give us a massive boost of confidence for the final run in.

Grendel

Think Bristol away might be the decider. We probably wont pick up many, if any points away elsewhere, but that one is a true 6 pointer, and what a massive 6 points it would be. Win there would give us a massive boost of confidence for the final run in.

Agreed. That now is the game. Somehow win it and who knows.

davebart

It is not imperative that we beat Bristol. There are 13 games left with six home games. If we won all the home games we would have sufficient points to stay up. If we can get a few draws away from home then that would take the pressure off if we lost a home game.

A draw at Leicester would be champion.

covcity4life

can only see us beating palace

its time to step up and beat some good teams,we need to want it and today we didnt.

SkyBlue_Bear83

can only see us beating palace

its time to step up and beat some good teams,we need to want it and today we didnt.
Pompy at H?
Pompy away record is not much better than ours but I agree March looks tough with Leicester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Hull all to play. Any points out of these games will be good points.

Delboycov

I agree with Otis...if we don't address the away form and start picking up points on the road the futute is looking bleak. Forest have put the marker down by beating Blues and we have to step up to the plate or else I fear the worst.

speedie87

How's platt going tho play 7 games in a month? I'd save him for the home games, and go one upfront away and try and pick up some draws.

covcity4life

Pompy at H?
Pompy away record is not much better than ours but I agree March looks tough with Leicester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Hull all to play. Any points out of these games will be good points.

sorry i thought we were talking about february for some bizarre reason(considering its nearly over)

in march i see wins vs palace and pompey lol

but we really need one more win in march imo

mark82

How's platt going tho play 7 games in a month? I'd save him for the home games, and go one upfront away and try and pick up some draws.

I agree with this actually. Try to stay tight and maybe nick a win. If you go one down you can always change it. Not a fan of parking the bus but you don't win too many games away at teams with better players by going toe to toe with them. Plan B needed away from home.

KarmicChris

I'd be happy with 7 points from March, stay within reach of everyone else and then it's up to the home games and away at Bristol in April.

Users who are viewing this thread