6 games, 14 goals, 9 different goal scorers (1 Viewer)

DD_Daphne

Great to see the goals being shared around and not just relying on our strikers

Gint11

I think the league will be tight this year. Can't see anyone doing a 'Bristol City'. Early days though.

Godiva

I think the league will be tight this year. Can't see anyone doing a 'Bristol City'. Early days though.

Sheffield United could.

Otis

Nope, can't see anyone doing a 'Bristol City' this season, but I can see someone doing a Coventry City.

ccfc92

2.3 Goals per game ratio :)

I have to be honest, we were shaky and flat-footed at times I felt yesterday.

If we continue to pick up the wins though, I believe we can be right up there. Definitely top 6 :D

stupot07

It's a long old season, far too early to predict. I remember Tranmere being league leaders at Xmas a few years back, lost 1-2 of their better loan players and plummeted like a stone. Let's just take each game as it comes and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

ccfc92

To be fair, on the goal front, and I'll hold my hands up, I didn't see where the goals would come from.

We didn't know a huge amount about AA, and TM said he wasn't his kind of forward :facepalm::D

Now we've seen the team over 6/7 games, you can see where we are now, and where we need to improve.

Regardless of how we finish, it's already a better season than last :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's a long old season, far too early to predict. I remember Orient being league leaders at Xmas a few years back, lost 1-2 of their better loan players and plummeted like a stone. Let's just take each game as it comes and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

You mean Tranmere? Orient finished 3rd the year they were up the top end of the table.

stupot07

You mean Tranmere? Orient finished 3rd the year they were up the top end of the table.

Yeah Tranmere! That's who I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread