6 at home - one away coming up! (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

A strange twist in the fixture list effectively means in the next 7 games (after Reading) only one is 'away' at Cardiff. Among those we face Wednesday, Forest, and Brum, key games against teams around us.

Legia Sky Blue

Not convinced home advantage has the same impact in BCD games. Philosoraptor has probably got an unintelligible graph which might or might not tell us if it does :)

rhino1002

A strange twist in the fixture list effectively means in the next 7 games (after Reading) only one is 'away' at Cardiff. Among those we face Wednesday, Forest, and Brum, key games against teams around us.
isn't the Birmingham game our away fixture

shmmeee

Not convinced home advantage has the same impact in BCD games. Philosoraptor has probably got an unintelligible graph which might or might not tell us if it does :)

I think I saw somewhere that it did but less so. I’ll see if I can find it

rhino1002

Yes. But as we all know it is equally a home fixture! can hardly be called an away fixture can it in reality? ):
you're absolutely right but then again al of our fixtures are away
the difference i think with this one is that we will be in away team dressing room and have to be received as the away team probably will make no difference though

Paxman II

What we need from these fixtures is points against Forest, Derby and Wednesday. We really must not lose any one of those 3 games. Do that and we stay in the ascendancy. Win any of those 3 and it's a bonus.

cov donkey kick

What we need from these fixtures is points against Forest, Derby and Wednesday. We really must not lose any one of those 3 games. Do that and we stay in the ascendancy. Win any of those 3 and it's a bonus.
I go along with that after reading result in which we missed chances once again the upcoming games won't be easy by any stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread