5.00 FL Offices (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

For anyone who is interested we are having a peaceful demonstration at the Sisu Offices at 4.30 followed by the FL Offices at 5.00.

There are a few pubs around there too.:D

Off to London now......
PUSB

Specs WT-R75

For anyone who is interested we are having a peaceful demonstration at the Sisu Offices at 4.30 followed by the FL Offices at 5.00.

Off to London now......
PUSB

I'm in London today but haven't the faintest where either of these locations are - if anyone wants to spell it out to me in thread or via PM that would be great.

Thanks!

skyblueref

I'm in London today but haven't the faintest where either of these locations are - if anyone wants to spell it out to me in thread or via PM that would be great.

Thanks!

The Football League Offices are on Gloucester Place (only know cause I stayed at a hotel directly opposite) Its off Oxford Street and about 1/2mile walk down i'd say?.
Sisu Offices are at - 1 Red Pl, London W1K 6PL

Specs WT-R75

The Football League Offices are on Gloucester Place (only know cause I stayed at a hotel directly opposite) Its off Oxford Street and about 1/2mile walk down i'd say?.
Sisu Offices are at - 1 Red Pl, London W1K 6PL

Im working Nr Piccadilly 17m walk away... it'd be rude not to :) ty!

James Smith

Off to London now......
PUSB

Just on my way home and made a diversion to Red Place. Took some pictures of the ribbons you put up which I will try and post later. Hats off to whoever climbed the lamp posts and tied them up there. Would have taken more but I'm late to meet friends in the pub we're watching the game in.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread