4 home games to save the season (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

We don’t really win any away games and the majority of our points come at home.

We have 4 homes games left. We need to win at least 2 if not 3 of those plus some away draws to stay in the Championship.

If we get any wins away that will be a miracle but there is a chance if Rotherham game is in the week they have 3 games. But I’ve always thought they’re a much more competitive team than us.

Home games:

Bristol
Barnsley
Preston
Millwall

Magwitch1

We have 4 homes games left. We need to win at least 2 if not 3 of those plus some away draws to stay in the Championship.

If we get any wins away that will be a miracle but there is a chance if Rotherham game is in the week they have 3 games. But I’ve always thought they’re a much more competitive team than us.

Home games:

Bristol
Barnsley
Preston
Millwall
Seven points minimum, two wins a draw then hopefully a couple of draws away from home one being Rotherham not easy the way we are playing and being set-up to play.

cov donkey kick

Win 3 of em we will stay up, but we need matt godden fit who I don't think is. Is walker, he's not prolific. Max no chance, Victor we haven't seen him he needs to start and get a chance.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Home games:

Bristol
Barnsley
Preston
Millwall

Sorry but my view is we have no home games this year and call them Non Away.

I think we can beat Millwall and hopefully beat one of Bristol C and Barnsley. Our record v Preston is very poor. I can see a maximum of 7 points here and it might be 4 or 5. To stay up , we will need to get an away win from somewhere although that seems unlikely
Stoke
Huddersfield
Rotherham
QPR
Bournemouth
My inkling is Stoke is the best chance on that. At the moment I think we get one draw and or perhaps scrape two draws.

I thought for some time we would only get to 48 and not so sure we will get to that now.

Best plan is to beat QPR way but cant see that at all.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully we can go to Huddersfield needing a draw to stop up and they need the same.

shepardo01

Home games:

Bristol
Barnsley
Preston
Millwall
What can you currently see here....
Can't see past 4 draws....

Hobo

We have to try and pick up points from every game home or away.

hill83

We have to try and pick up points from every game home or away.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread