30,000 on Tuesday (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
An illusion from distance!

If everyone lies down over 3 seats each, then it could look to the away fans like a full stadium?

A great plan? I think so!

Otis

I was thinking we could give 500 tickets to very fat people. That would make the ground look full.

Again though, I think you need a fire certificate for fat people.

Walking Bird

If everyone lies down over 3 seats each, then it could look to the away fans like a full stadium?

Possibly set a record for mass "Planking" :thinking about:

torchomatic

if we were playing Man Utd or Chelsea tomorrow then the bastards would turn up then.

TheSnoz

Torchy, how right you are. The extra 18,000 would generate a minimum of £200,000 - enough to bring in a player I'd suggest. Or a useful loanee. But the stayaways don't see it that way.

Ashdown

But Snoz my old hero, thats because no one trusts SISU to do anything else but pocket the money and try and recoup some of their so called investment, something they have been doing now for two years as the team itself is left threadbare.
Its a pity that there wasn't this wonderful dream world of transparency where if a fan turned up with his £24 that he could be assured that £16 of his dosh would go towards existing costs and debt repayment but £8 would go to a fighting fund for new blood at say Xmas?? It would be better for morale, at least folk could feel like they were making a difference, as it stands people are just sticking two fingers up at the tossers.

Disenchanted

pretty sure this would constitute a health and safety issue and a fire hazard:D

Nonleagueherewecome

Again though, I think you need a fire certificate for fat people.

Another reason why we won't see Freddy play anytime soon? That one was an open goal :claping hands:

wingy

Torchy, how right you are. The extra 18,000 would generate a minimum of £200,000 - enough to bring in a player I'd suggest. Or a useful loanee. But the stayaways don't see it that way.
So you sincerely think they would spend extra income generated on player purchase,sorry but i've took my blinkers off

ccfcway

completely agree

its the fans fault...

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread