28K sold apparently (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

Lots of fans on the ccfc facebook page very angry this morning and without tickets , its weird but i think the club couldve sold 40k plus for this , there are so many people that do not have tickets

AndreasB

Lots of fans on the ccfc facebook page very angry this morning and without tickets , its weird but i think the club couldve sold 40k plus for this , there are so many people that do not have tickets

Facebook? Angry people? You don't say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evans1883

If we win to ight i can see yeovil being 17000, also the club should maybe do offers to get bums on seats , still keeping it so ST are cheaper , but maybe 5 pound off the preston game if you purchase a yeovil ticket , as preston is a big game really

PVA

Nope :(

Only need one ticket if anyone has a spare please let me know. Will pay above face value!

skybluesam66

i hope all regular supporters have tickets
I understand the clamour - similar to 87 - some people who have never been clamouring for a ticket

just hope all the long suffering die hards who want to be there can get a ticket

Spence CCFC

Feel so angry. I 'bought' 3 tickets last Friday and my money was taken and confirmed etc. Turns out it didn't actually go through despite them taking my money. Been trying to contact the club all week and finally got a reply to an email on Wednesday where I was told I would be allocated tickets "ASAP". I replied and have not heard anything since.

Bill Glazier

Thought it was a 32000 seat ground. What was the point of leaving HR? Could easily have reached 28000 by filling in the corners - re-building etc. Bit pissed off.

mattylad

Feel so angry. I 'bought' 3 tickets last Friday and my money was taken and confirmed etc. Turns out it didn't actually go through despite them taking my money. Been trying to contact the club all week and finally got a reply to an email on Wednesday where I was told I would be allocated tickets "ASAP". I replied and have not heard anything since.
As long as they were allocated you can take proof of id and your supporter number to the shop today or ground tonight and duplicates will be issued. If they were not allocated then you might have a problem.

mattylad

Thought it was a 32000 seat ground. What was the point of leaving HR? Could easily have reached 28000 by filling in the corners - re-building etc. Bit pissed off.
Away fans have to be given so many (1000ish depending on block size) and then it comes down to segregation and safety...plus that 32,000 includes all the hospitality and boxes selling out.

Spence CCFC

As long as they were allocated you can take proof of id and your supporter number to the shop today or ground tonight and duplicates will be issued. If they were not allocated then you might have a problem.

This is the problem, I 100% paid for tickets as the money has left my account and the club confirmed this to me. However, I don't think they were allocated as they don't show up on my purchase history. Effectively i've paid for tickets that don't exist.

Evans1883

Gillingham twitter announces 350 sold and more can pay on gate lol, club have made a mistake , city fans in the away end for sure

Paddy9239

Handled badly for those not living in the city with all the drip releases and loads in the club shop. Fortunately a friend went to Gallagher yesterday but could have been handled better for sure.

More than anything, I'm so excited for tonight. Hopefully a brilliant atmosphere.

You just know Cody McDonald is going to creep in with a back post header for a 1.0 Gills win and we'll get 12k for Yeovil...

KersleyDigs

i hope all regular supporters have tickets
I understand the clamour - similar to 87 - some people who have never been clamouring for a ticket

just hope all the long suffering die hards who want to be there can get a ticket

Nope. Local Cov residents with an interest in the buzz have been able to get to the retail park, many that went to loads of away games last year to support the team that live out of town are left with none, myself included.

Usual balls up. Why is everything this club does totally ridiculous? Why not stick them online last week and let them sell out? I just don't understand the way they have done it, the whole thing has been a farce. I can only imagine the meetings these drongos that run the club have over ticketing ideas...

jon92

Could of sold 40k + unless people going to sit on the roof and sidelines

Nick

Administrator
Nope. Local Cov residents with an interest in the buzz have been able to get to the retail park, many that went to loads of away games last year to support the team that live out of town are left with none, myself included.

Usual balls up. Why is everything this club does totally ridiculous? Why not stick them online last week and let them sell out? I just don't understand the way they have done it, the whole thing has been a farce. I can only imagine the meetings these drongos that run the club have over ticketing ideas...

They were sold online last week?

Users who are viewing this thread