23rd (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Fisher/ sisu i cant think of words strong enough to describe how incompetent you bunch of fk wits are , you are to ccfc what Peter s is to Yorkshire no what Isis are to world peace no just piss off go no longer be here

ConnorDevine

is it bad to say I've almost completely lost interest? whether we win or lose we're losing until sisu go in my eyes, we could get 2 promotions on the bounce from here and i'd still not trust them at all

CovBurty

Who'd have thought that this would happen?
before Xmas it was odds on. the time between Mowbray and useless Slade was too long. but you could not have predicted how bad Slade was. he was the main reason overall for the relegation. so, we go again next season. no predictions but we deffo have to get out of L2 quick. a season to forget.

oakey

is it bad to say I've almost completely lost interest? whether we win or lose we're losing until sisu go in my eyes, we could get 2 promotions on the bounce from here and i'd still not trust them at all
Ooh, can we have those 2 promotions first please before I have to decide?
I promise to reconsider my stance on SISU in 2 years in return for 2 promotions on the bounce, OK?

Ashdown

The writing was on the wall by September. The squad was way too weak and flimsy for this division and the manager was starting to talk like a man going to the gallows. Fisher was either saying nothing or just antagonising everyone as usual.
To succeed next year at the very least we need to see TF leave the club with immediate effect and if SISU really are to stay a new guy come in with a professional attitude, who can show some humility and apologise profusely to the fans for the last couple of seasons. Someone who can show and prove he is funding Robins from the start of the summer not the Autumn, someone who could make some gestures with ticket sales/prices/marketing, someone who will end these damaging court cases and someone who can just tell the truth about the clubs future.

stevefloyd

Whose to say really who is to blame Mowbray gave us pretty shit players and cowardly bailed out, his side kick came in and initially done ok then slagged the team and appeared to piss everyone off, Slade came in and who will know what went on but 1 things for sure the players didnt appear to warm to him or was it the shenanigans off field that the players never warmed to? One things for sure the players owe huge apologies to all our managers this season for the piss poor effort they put in at times not only letting us the fans down that pay their wages but they have let themselves down, can understand having less ability than other players they have faced but will never understand their apparent lack of desire to battle for the club that gives them a very good living !!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

23rd ?

Is that where we will end up , in the 23rd tear of the football league under SISU ?

Adge

Whose to say really who is to blame Mowbray gave us pretty shit players and cowardly bailed out, his side kick came in and initially done ok then slagged the team and appeared to piss everyone off, Slade came in and who will know what went on but 1 things for sure the players didnt appear to warm to him or was it the shenanigans off field that the players never warmed to? One things for sure the players owe huge apologies to all our managers this season for the piss poor effort they put in at times not only letting us the fans down that pay their wages but they have let themselves down, can understand having less ability than other players they have faced but will never understand their apparent lack of desire to battle for the club that gives them a very good living !!!
Yep this. Players have been an absolute disgrace and have had a free ride on the back of what's going on off the field. Again today just showed what a shocking team of misfits we have.

Terry Gibson's perm

First time in years yesterday that I didn't look at the score once until well past full time.

mark82

The writing was on the wall by September. The squad was way too weak and flimsy for this division and the manager was starting to talk like a man going to the gallows. Fisher was either saying nothing or just antagonising everyone as usual.
To succeed next year at the very least we need to see TF leave the club with immediate effect and if SISU really are to stay a new guy come in with a professional attitude, who can show some humility and apologise profusely to the fans for the last couple of seasons. Someone who can show and prove he is funding Robins from the start of the summer not the Autumn, someone who could make some gestures with ticket sales/prices/marketing, someone who will end these damaging court cases and someone who can just tell the truth about the clubs future.

I agree with the sentiment but Fisher has no control over much of what you've mentioned and anyone new would have just as little say over things like court cases, etc..

ccfcway

bizarre to think we will have league games against Accrington Stanley, Lincoln, barnet etc

Users who are viewing this thread