2023/2024 Second Best Season of All Time (1 Viewer)

sky blue stew

Nowhere near the second best season ever. We're not even in the premier league .
A couple of years under Gordon Milne following that end of season 2-2 with Bristol City were the best I can remember. We beat anyone we fancied at home. No one liked coming to Highfield Road. We were fantastic to watch .
Hutch, Wallace, Ferguson, Powell, Yorath, McDonald, Graydon, Lloyd, Blyth etc etc.

Absolutely no disrespect to Mark Robins on this one because he's hauled us out of the arse end of the football league and Gordon Milne didn't have to. Football has changed dramatically since those days and I would probably consider Robins on a par with Jimmy Hill if he gets us promoted, given our circumstances.
Have to agree Saturday afternoon at high field rd fantastic tommy Hutchinson was a wizard

MalcSB

You sound like a child. No point explaining to you the intricacies of professional sport as clearly you wont understand
Ha ha ha. I understand better than you the number of points that would have been required to get automatic promotion, which you don’t And I’m only expanding your ridiculous conspiracy theory you innumerate weirdo,

Last edited:

messiahrobins

Ha ha ha. I understand better than you the number of points that would have been required to get automatic promotion, which you don’t And I’m only expanding your ridiculous conspiracy theory you innumerate weirdo,
Learn to spell kid. You made yourself look like a muppet, don't now whine about it.
Man Utd do not play in the Championship you utter clown lol

messiahrobins

I can spell far better than you can count.
On what planet did I imply, infer, suggest or assume that Man Utd play in the championship, Coco?
See, you did it again lol. I'll get you a dictionary for Christmas, or perhaps Ede. ;)
You are the one who claimed there was some sort of conspiracy for us finishing over 30 points off the play offs, seemingly not understanding the reasons why we were cheated out of the FA Cup final.

MalcSB

See, you did it again lol. I'll get you a dictionary for Christmas, or perhaps Ede. ;)
You are the one who claimed there was some sort of conspiracy for us finishing over 30 points off the play offs, seemingly not understanding the reasons why we were cheated out of the FA Cup final.
You really are a twat, and probably a racist one at that. Did you mean Eid, by any chance?
I see you are hedging your bets about how many points we were off the playoffs having been so wrong initially. Perhaps it’s counting with 6 fingers on each hand which is confusing you.
if you think I need a dictionary you must be dyslexic.
I genuinely believe there was as much of a conspiracy that denied us automatic promotion as there was to deny us a cup final appearance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread