2019/2020 Fixtures Thread (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Come on then...who does everyone want first game then?

Sunderland Away for me...then to beat them 5-0.

Reactions: TTG

scottccfc

Sunderland home, I can see the first game having a bigger attendance then expected so it wont be such an embarresment,

Adge

Ipswich or Blackpool away and an overnight stay in either Great Yarmouth or Blackpool would be a good kick off.

rob9872

Is that the love child me and you had between us, Our Son Winger?

Ummm....Uber?
So he's Chinese then? Is that our first ever Chinese player?

rob9872

First day will be home to Bolton - you read it here first

(22/1 shot if we all have a go, one of us can say "told you so")

HerneBayGaz

MK away. Out number there fans 2 to 1. Beat them 4-0. Ko 15 minutes late just to give the Scumberland fans something to moan about...

SkyBlueSoul

Any one of Bolton, Bury, Rochdale or Accrington. Direct train from Salford to all but Bury, which I’d catch the bus from outside my house to

clint van damme

I'll never forget the crushing dosapppintment of last season's fixture release when both Blackpool and Fleetwood fell on a Tuesday and I realised there'd be no weekend on the Lanchashire Riviera for over a year

TTG

Completely wrong of course, because next season every game is away from home.

I mean at this point where even is home

jordan210

I hope we don't get Oxford away in August. Being a bit selfish its the closes away game to me so would like to go

steve82

Looking forward to the release of the fixtures and planning the rest of my free days at work around some good away days. Lacking motivation this summer so I’m hopeful this will kick start my enthusiasm tho hopefully a shitty game with little appeal as I’m away on holiday for the opening weekend.

Fingers crossed for away days at traditional grounds like Lincoln, Rochdale to be under the lights on Saturday’s nearer November, December and places like Gillingham, Accrington, Bristol Rovers on warmer sunny days and Fleetwood, Blackpool in September.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread