2018/19 season. (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

JR2 means we won't be playing at the Ricoh the season after next. If I was in Wasps shoes I wouldn't even contemplate another deal with CCFC while Sisu are around. Interesting that Rushden and Diamonds ground demolition has been a postponed. Probably break even though in the National league !! If a couple of thousand make the 100 mile round trip.

Last edited:

Astute

Most of us wouldn't go to Northampton so I can't see it working out there.

Sba180

Not rushden and diamonds again!!! This bloody ground has been linked with us for at least 3 years, maybe more, and yet it has never come to fruition

chiefdave

Don't think we should read anything into the demolition being stopped. Seems more to do with the local council asking the owner to put it on hold so they can try and coe up with something that retains at least some of the facilities.

Bob Latchford

JR2 means we won't be playing at the Ricoh the season after next. If I was in Wasps shoes I wouldn't even contemplate another deal with CCFC while Sisu are around. Interesting that Rushden and Diamonds ground demolition has been a postponed. Probably break even though in the National league !! If a couple of thousand make the 100 mile round trip.
Think you're correct in Wasps not dealing with SISU.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why not a ground share with Nuneaton? We'll be in the same league in 2018/19! (Are they Borough or Town these days?)

Terry Gibson's perm

Aren't Nuneaton up for sale with the ground why don't sisu just buy them and move us there, that ground would be plenty big enough until they go.

Users who are viewing this thread