2014/5 fixtures (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

How sad things are, normally I would have been waiting with massive anticipation for the new fixture list to come out. However, I can honestly say I have still not even looked at it, noticed a few comments on here like Fleetwood on a Tuesday and MK date, but no idea or care who we play over Christmas, our first or last game.
How many fans are we loosing and am sure I am not alone in my thoughts.

Anyway, my little input complete, just feeling a little more negative than usual today.

RFC

Yet another negative post that won't help us move onwards & upwards, just for a change.

Kingokings204

Yet another negative post that won't help us move onwards & upwards, just for a change.

Nor will playing in Northampton infront of no fans. I am all for positive but RFC give this guy some credit as I feel very similar and the reason we feel like this is because of what's happened. That's not our fault.

mrbluesky87

But we won't move onwards and upwards while playing at Northampton, which bit of that are you failing to understand, when will you get it that playing at Sixfields will only attract mediocre Conference gates, you preaching on here will not change that.

JohnWH

All discussions and arguments aside, any idea of possible TV fixtures for this season or still too early?

SkyBlueHomer

Problem is, exactly what do we have to be positive about at the minute?
No prospect of moving back to Coventry, either at the Ricoh or this new stadium 'Fictional Arena'.
Unless something dramatic happens its yet another season struggling at the wrong end, if its as bad a I think it will be staying up this year will be an even bigger achievement than last year.

With no rivals, a very poor league and no prospect of an improvement I cannot get interested this year.
I was hoping for Fleetwood on a Saturday as we have family up there but the Tuesday night has put pay to that.

North York’s Blue

I must admit I did have a look at the fixtures just after 9am yesterday, but this more in terms of planning a few lads days out than the actual football itself. Managed 10 or so away days last season, cant see it being as many this time around but who knows??

letsallsingtogether

Come on enlighten us what have we got to be positive about????????????????
No Ground best players leaving fans falling like flies come one RFC put us right.

We are still waiting for this announcement you kept harping on about????

WestEndAgro

I'm struggling to find anything to be optermistic about, like other posters have mentioned the only game I was looking forward to was Fleetwood, so we could do Blackpool for the weekend.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a train overflowing with another "shit storm" heading our way.
Their is NO solution to our plight, neither side can or will budge, oh well atleast we can look forward to the Godiva festiva noing Marillion won't be playing !

SkyBlueSid

This time last year there was still some anticipation when the fixtures came out as there was still a possibility we could be playing at the Ricoh. I was anticipating the possibility of a last minute resolution which could have meant renewing the season ticket.

A year on there is no possibility of that happening, in my opinion. The enthusiasm has gone and so I couldn't care less about the fixtures, unfortunately. I didn't even realise they were being released yesterday until it was on Sky Sports News. WE booked a holiday without any regard to fixture dates so shall be away when it all kicks off, something that has never happened before.

torchomatic

Have a good holiday.

This time last year there was still some anticipation when the fixtures came out as there was still a possibility we could be playing at the Ricoh. I was anticipating the possibility of a last minute resolution which could have meant renewing the season ticket.

A year on there is no possibility of that happening, in my opinion. The enthusiasm has gone and so I couldn't care less about the fixtures, unfortunately. I didn't even realise they were being released yesterday until it was on Sky Sports News. WE booked a holiday without any regard to fixture dates so shall be away when it all kicks off, something that has never happened before.

duffer

I must admit I'm not really interested in the fixtures for next year; without banging on about it this is for most of the reasons people have mentioned above.

However, there are a couple of things in general that irk me.

You should either start or finish the season with a home fixture. Being away at both ends of the season is crap.

Boxing Day and New Year's Day should always have games. Always, no excuses! Again, at least one should be at home, and the other should be local.

I'd write to the FL/FA, but what would be the point - it seems supporters are secondary to the game now.

jas365

I didn't even know the fixtures were out yesterday until I heard it on R5L on the way to work, and normally I'd go straight to the work diary to make sure I kept days clear for midweek away games. Never thought I'd see the day when I wasn't even interested in looking.

Someone asked me in the pub last night who we'd got first game and I couldn't even remember!

Matty_CCFC

What a Dick Head!
People like you are just making sure our future is limited.
You are very much the minority and the vast majority have morals.

torchomatic

moralcompass-e1356302069273.jpg

What a Dick Head!
People like you are just making sure our future is limited.
You are very much the minority and the vast majority have morals.

Users who are viewing this thread